NSW State Election Campaign discussion (2 Viewers)

2011 NSW Election 2PP poll: Coalition or Labor?

• Total voters

spakfilla

HSC
why don't they rename themselves the pillagers and rapers party, since that's what they want to do to our forests and oceans

I LOL @ your arrogance and gullibility...I would bet you've never been fishing or shooting let alone left the city. Yet you have the hind to turn around and criticize a political party you know nothing about. I would also go on to bet the you think meat comes from the supermarket and money grows on tree's. You my friend have been indoctrinated by the left...CONGRATULATIONS you have now become a typical leftist wanker!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i've... spent weeks in national parks all over NSW, lol nice ad homs bro

this is what the shooters ACTUALLY believe

S&F opposes any attempt for Australia to create a Coral Sea Marine Protected Area within Australia’s Economic Zone.
S&F supports the amendment of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act to remove the right for Third Parties to take Court action. Further, the Act is to be amended so as to exclude the Commonwealth veto on State infrastructure projects such as water or power utilities projects.
The Commonwealth Government should place an immediate moratorium on (all) new immigration applications.
repeal or effectively neuter biological conservation acts
stop all immigration

i.e. complete nutcases

spakfilla

HSC
S&F opposes any attempt for Australia to create a Coral Sea Marine Protected Area within Australia’s Economic Zone...IDIOT

No where does it say stop all immigration or neuter biological conservation acts...i think you're a little paranoid
Also from your other posts i see that you are a suppoter of the greens so obviously you're gonna criticise everthing,whether its a fantastic idea or not. So there's no use in arguing with an idiot who won't come to rational conclusion.

Note: The majority of greens policies would result in econmoic disaster such as creating a Coral Sea Marine Protected Area within Australia’s Economic Zone.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
that is actually what it says. place a moratorium on all immigration applications. i.e. economic disaster

also I dug a little deeper and found this

Forest Industries:
Sustainable forestry harvesting should be reintroduced to all state forests, National Parks and state reserves in NSW, without politically motivated intervention and interference of the NPWS and other unrelated government departments. Selective forest harvesting maybe appropriate in certain state reserves not previously managed in this way.

No. Just no.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
they want to allow hunting in national parks
they want to let dogs and horses in national parks
and allow fishing in wilderness areas

they want to allow 'utilisation' of native vertebrates, which is pretty ambiguous, lol

"We will move a Bill for the abolition of Animal Welfare Advisory Council (AWAC)" yeah fuck animal welfare

then the policy goes off on a paranoid rant about how protecting national parks is due to "social engineers" who want to control our lives

certifiably insane.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
oh god the social policies reach a whole new level of nutbaggery

We will support a complete review of the Safe Injecting Room program currently being run in Kings Cross.
 We will propose a Bill to abolish Ethics classes in NSW public schools.
 We will support moves to remove the trial Homophobia education program being run in the NSW schools.
 We will move to review Department of Education procedures for staff acquisition and curriculum setting.

it's about one step away from creationism, lol

EDIT:
Researchers have found that violent videos and games influence people. We believe this to be particularly so among young people. Increased restriction on this material is needed.

they are ACTUALLY pro-homophobia.

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
Chemical Ali you know nothing of the rules of engagement when it comes to political discourse. Those of the right persuasion may dismiss us as inner city, university educated, middle class, late sipping lefties even if, like me for example, they live in Guildford and work in a Blacktown warehouse. We however are snobs if we insinuate they are anything but erudite, worldly people who are merely viewing the issue with a different perspective to us.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i don't engage with rednecks, I post what they ACTUALLY believe and make fun of them

seriously though some otherwise intelligent people might think to give the S&F a sympathy 2nd or 3rd pref, or a protest 1st pref vote because they imagine they stand for some kind of good wholesome country values or some shit

they need to be aware that they are nuts, on the same level as the CDP or FF

spakfilla

HSC
Twisting the facts aye for example

We will move a Bill for the abolition of Animal Welfare Advisory Council (AWAC)...big deal waste of tax payers money run by greenies. greenies hate shooters and vice versa

When really:
The Shooters and Fishers Party supports all reasonable efforts to improve animal welfare. Animal welfare policy in NSW has become distorted by animal rights ideology

they want to allow hunting in national parks...yeah hunting of feral animals not natives unless population numbers explode causing widespread environmental damage...

Conservation hunters have done more to protect the environment then any greenie will ever do!!!!

Try looking at the greens policies...doubt you'll find much and of it most is BULLSHIT and makes no sense

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
improve animal welfare... by abolishing the animal welfare advisory council

next they will help reduce corruption by abolishing anti-corruption boards, lol

retwb

HSC
N/A
I'm voting for Bow Brown. Greens are closest to my habbits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)