Official 24 Season 6 Thread (US Airing) (1 Viewer)

aaron.mac

HSC
hey everyone,

i was bored and figured out that 24 starts in 23 days.. its gunna b mad!! is anyone a fan of this show? kind of like prison break fanaticism? anyone gunna d/l it when it comes out?

<mods> if there is enough interest, can this thread be stickied? otherwise delete it..</mods>

elena24

HSC
OMG...thank god i stumbled on this thread!!! Seriously u have come to the right person...i LOVE this show!! It's the only show(along with Boston Legal) that i MUST watch religiously! Anyways i will def download it over the net as soon as it airs in america....cannot wait! 23 days ey.....woooooohoooooo! :) i can't wait to see how jack will come into the pic or how the hell this season will pan out...should be mad as you said. have u seen the promo pics or the prequel, plus the trailers that have come out. If not u can youtube it and most of 'em are there! So glad to find another fan of, in my opinion, the best drama show on tv.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
It's gonna be funny to see how Jack escapes the Chinese this time. Last season was good, but not as exciting as Season 4, with the nuclear meltdowns. I love the time ticking ;)

elena24

HSC
yeah i agree season 4 was good, but i reckon season 5 surpassed it because of the added suspense and at times ridiculousness of the Logans!! hahaha well it will def be interesting how Jack escapes, well he is a Bauer anyways!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
elena24 said:
well he is a Bauer anyways!!
Lol. He amazes me sometimes. He has a pistol and he manages to kill 5 guys with machine guns ;)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i thought season 5 was pretty good, especially the first two hours where so many people were killed

i thought in the trailer, Jack escapes the Chinese, because they do some prisoner exchange or something, Buchanan needs him or something

aaron.mac

HSC
Wow! good to see some people out there who are fans of 24 - ive seen all the promo stuff, now i want the real thing!! (lucky i have a private tracker for torrents so i get it nice and fast..)

i know from looking around that we start the season @ 6:00 am, the major disasters have already happened, (however there is more threats) and jack finds an unlikely ally in the 4 hour, 2 night season premire.. Curtis has a violent flashback to his past, and lots more cool stuff.. Its gunna be mad!!

a simpsons episode (24 minutes) is going the be a direct parody of 24, and also the 18th season season finale.. supposedly, a Counter Truancy Unit (CTU) is going to be set up in the school, and Kiefer and Mary Lynn (Jack and Chloe) will play themselves - should be funny..

P.S. did anyone see the 'product placement' in the prequel?

(21 days to go)...

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lol. Wonder what the disasters gonna be now. We've had kidnappings, nuclear bombs, bio-weapons, nuclear meltdowns, and sentox nerve gas.

Wonder what's gonna be next?

Edit: Just watched the trailer. Soo many terrorist bombings :) Lol, Bauer's beard is so cool.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
OMG, cant w8 for this season. Trailer was fantastic ;)

elena24

HSC
ohh yeah the trailer is fantastic..has everyone seen any other trailers?? this season really should be unbelievable! plus the writers are very gifted at wat they do so i have complete faith in them. (except when they killed off tony almeida!) *shakes head in shame*

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I can't understand how shows like Firefly get cancelled when the likes of 24 are still on. The adventures of Jack Bauer was an original concept but it got tired very quickly.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The only things i find ridiculous about 24 is that every season is set in one day. On the other hand, i think that makes it so exciting to watch.

elena24

HSC
yeah obviously all that would not happen in a day, say 24 hours, but thats what makes it such a good show. no other show previously had that kind of concept and as evidenced through the growing number of seasons, this is a top show and as long as its fans enjoy and love watching it, then it will keep on going.

aaron.mac

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I can't understand how shows like Firefly get cancelled
Its hard to keep pushing shows that only have a 'cult' following (most Sci-Fi, Futurama)

If your lucky, the network execs will give it another chance, if the DVD sales are strong enough, and they can make money off the show. I have heard it was a great series, shame it was cancelled. what network was it on in the US? Fox i'm guessing?

elena24

HSC
wow...thanks aaron!! they were great!! i cannot wait......the suspense is realy killing me! only about 9 days to go now...woo bring on the downloads...hahah thank god for broadband!

aaron.mac

HSC
Guess What?!

24 has been pre-aired!! ten days before the premiere in the U.S!!

I have nine invites to a site that will allow you to download this @ full speed, right now!! PM me for details.. or if you can't find anywhere else to d/l it...

fatmuscle

HSC
who's seen up to episode 4???

cos ep4 just totally shocked me

now gotta wait for ages till ep5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)