• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official 24 Season 6 Thread (US Airing) (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
wow... Jack's brother and father... i vaguely remember Jack's brother Greg, what was his involvement last season? i remember him being part of a scheme with another terrorist that Jack killed was it?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Just saw Ep6 last night..

- I hope Sandra shuts up now (most annoying character) that Walid is out.
- Tom Lennox's role makes the president's storyline interesting (wouldn't be as interesting as if someone like Mike Novic would be there).
- Wonder how Phillip and Jack will escape from Graem now..

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
I agree, Sandra was just completely annoying, I wonder what other purpose she will serve for the rest of the show, and wow, Walid sure has good pick pocketing skills, never thought he would've been able to pull it off (well getting it that is, not putting it back)

Tom's character is okay, reminds me of another character in one of the past seasons, where they had the military patrol the streets

Have we ever seen Jack's father before? The actor looks familiar...

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
fantasy27 said:
I agree, Sandra was just completely annoying, I wonder what other purpose she will serve for the rest of the show, and wow, Walid sure has good pick pocketing skills, never thought he would've been able to pull it off (well getting it that is, not putting it back)

Tom's character is okay, reminds me of another character in one of the past seasons, where they had the military patrol the streets

Have we ever seen Jack's father before? The actor looks familiar...
Yeah, Tom reminded me of Miles from Season 5 (worked with Karen Hayes when Homeland overtook CTU, and at the end helped Charles Logan destroy the telephone conversation with that other guy- forgit his name).

Jack's father is played by James Cromwell, who has a huge movie resume (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cromwell).

Hmm.. according to Wikipedia- there are a couple characters that are coming back from Season 5- Audrey Raines, James Heller, Charles Logan, Martha Logan and Aaron Pierce ...interesting.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Huratio said:
Yeah, Tom reminded me of Miles from Season 5 (worked with Karen Hayes when Homeland overtook CTU, and at the end helped Charles Logan destroy the telephone conversation with that other guy- forgit his name).
Yea, that must've been him, one of the people who keep pushing for military patroling the streets

Huratio said:
Hmm.. according to Wikipedia- there are a couple characters that are coming back from Season 5- Audrey Raines, James Heller, Charles Logan, Martha Logan and Aaron Pierce ...interesting.
Wow, I wonder how they're going to fit Charles into the story, does seem interesting, can't wait, still kinda angry that they killed off Tony last season though

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
WTF? i watched last season but i dont remember any of this stuff? :/
Graem is the guy who kept answering his phone with his bluetooth headset.

fantasy27 said:
Yea, that must've been him, one of the people who keep pushing for military patroling the streets
He looks like him, but in fact they are different actors.

fantasy27 said:
Wow, I wonder how they're going to fit Charles into the story, does seem interesting, can't wait, still kinda angry that they killed off Tony last season though
Yeah, Tony and Michelle were great characters.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
oh yeh, i know they're different actors, lol, Tom is played by Peter MacNicol who used to be on Ally McBeal.. but after looking at previous characters, i dont think it was Miles i was referring to, it might've been Walt Cummings, but oh well

EDIT --

theres a short clip of the next episode on tv.com (http://www.tv.com/24/show/3866/videos.html?tag=tabs;videos), its not very spoilerish though

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Hmm.. there's a "special" 2 hours episode next week..

As for this week's episode- it wasn't that good as there was no development on Fayed's storyline except answering the phone twice and acquiring Morris..

As for Jack.. when will he find out about his father =/ Phillip has betrayed both of his sons =O

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
this ep wasn't as dramatic, the only interesting thing was Morris, when they came across the CV, wouldn't he find it a little bit too familiar? Only Chloe recognised it at the end when they saw the actual photo

double ep next week, hopefully its drama packed, need to know what exactly is going on with the Bauer's

ricometa

HSC
ive seen up to episode 7 and its prettty good, a nuke goes off on us soil
pretty dramatic
24 is the best tv series on my list

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
the double ep was pretty good, hopefully next ep is where Jack will find out about his father

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
cool,

haven't seen it yet, but i'll watch it tonight.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
fantasy27 said:
the double ep was pretty good, hopefully next ep is where Jack will find out about his father
Yep, double ep was good.

Unfortunately after seeing the trailer for next week (this week), I have a feeling Milo will die =(

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Milo didn't die =)

It will be interesting to find out what Charles Logan's motives are o_O

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
maybe a presidential pardon.. seems like everyone is getting them nowdays in 24 world.

Dave2007

HSC
I hope the rest of the series doesn't involve chasing down 4 nukes.

It would be exactly like one previous series where they were chasing down a whole bundle of sentox nerve gas canisters....or the one where they were chasing down a a transmitter that would set off nuclear power plants...and then the switch for the transmitter...and then the batteries for the transmitter...then the maker of the batteries of the transmitter...all day

Also my faovurite 24 moment: Last season, watching the fat guy die painfully as no one helped him and seeing the disturbing chloe pictures on his desk. Was priceless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)