Official Drew's Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
true...I have a friend.....he's fkn 31!73....and by that I mean mind blowing. once he took aginst 4 other of my friends and me...and we only lasted 45 minuts against him by himself. It's true that you can never reach final upgrades or build adv level units in multiplayer unless u use money and speed cheats.

dat friend of mine....he plays Zerg almost everytime...and he knows how to use them darn good way. Amatures like myself play more defensive and at a slower pace....but good players as u said...finish off games quickly.

I have tried many things with cheats...e.g. money cheat + speed cheat + a sworm of protoss Dragons...hahahhaha....luved it so much.....the whole map was covered by Dragons...:D...and of course...who can withstand 24 Battlecruisers or Protoss Fleet?...it's just like a darn plague...start in one corner and sweep through.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
JKDDragon said:
The Mind Control peon concept is good in theory, but not that applicable in multiplayer.. unless you use the money cheat alot, like you said. In multiplayer SC, it tends to be fast, aggressive and furious. Generally both players would have to be pretty defensive (or the map huge) to reach the later stages of development, such as Guardians for Zerg and Carriers for Protoss.
This is true because if you look at some professional games, they tend to last around 15-30 minutes, with the main units being hydralisks/mutalisks, siege tanks/missile towers and dragoons/reavers. If you were playing against someone really good, you'd never have the means and chance to reach up to the situation where you can say, build an entire army of Terrans or Zergs using the Dark Archon's Mind Control.

But yes, I have used cheats before to see what it felt like. I.e getting 200 supply of units of all three races. Ever tried doing that with a Terran Battlecruiser/Protoss Carrier Fleet? Theorietically you get 25 Carriers and 25 Battlecruisers.......... an absolutely invincible fleet. (Unless you had like 200 scourges or something).
it's funny, really, but all that actually scares me more than when u say you're going to kill me.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
true...I have a friend.....he's fkn 31!73....and by that I mean mind blowing. once he took aginst 4 other of my friends and me...and we only lasted 45 minuts against him by himself. It's true that you can never reach final upgrades or build adv level units in multiplayer unless u use money and speed cheats.

dat friend of mine....he plays Zerg almost everytime...and he knows how to use them darn good way. Amatures like myself play more defensive and at a slower pace....but good players as u said...finish off games quickly.

I have tried many things with cheats...e.g. money cheat + speed cheat + a sworm of protoss Dragons...hahahhaha....luved it so much.....the whole map was covered by Dragons...:D...and of course...who can withstand 24 Battlecruisers or Protoss Fleet?...it's just like a darn plague...start in one corner and sweep through.
Most players tend to start off defensive, I know I did. I played pretty defensively for the first year.. and of course it didn't get me very far. SC is all about aggression.. some people are just naturally defensive when it comes to RTS, and hence SC might not be the title for them.

welshi said:
it's funny, really, but all that actually scares me more than when u say you're going to kill me.
It scares me too that you've never had the pleasure of experiencing SC. Now open your eyes so I can spear through it with my acid-tipped sword.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
JKDDragon said:
some people are just naturally defensive when it comes to RTS, and hence SC might not be the title for them.
Yeah, I'm one of those people. I prefer to attack with advanced units, but in Starcraft you never survive long enough to develop them.

JKDDragon said:
Now open your eyes so I can spear through it with my acid-tipped sword.
I thought the sword was covered in shit.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
lukebennett said:
how about covered in diarrhea. a bit acid while being shit at the same time :D
It's a compromise, but I'll take it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
how about covered in diarrhea. a bit acid while being shit at the same time :D
That's doubly owned. Shit and acid at the same time.. hey don't be angry at me welshi, Lukey suggested it! :D

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Most players tend to start off defensive, I know I did. I played pretty defensively for the first year.. and of course it didn't get me very far. SC is all about aggression.. some people are just naturally defensive when it comes to RTS, and hence SC might not be the title for them.
I'm still that typa player...meaning I'm still a n00b...damn..I thought I was an amture....:(

Collin

HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
I'm still that typa player...meaning I'm still a n00b...damn..I thought I was an amture....:(
Nah, you're only a n00b if you're 100% defensive. Some people seem like n00bs by forting themselves in with photon cannons, when really they're secretly amassing a huge group of 12 carriers (with the interceptor and grade 3 aerial attack upgrades) in the map corner. It really hurts, btw.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Nah, you're only a n00b if you're 100% defensive. Some people seem like n00bs by forting themselves in with photon cannons, when really they're secretly amassing a huge group of 12 carriers (with the interceptor and grade 3 aerial attack upgrades) in the map corner. It really hurts, btw.
hahahahaha...dat's me...if I play protoss I always have at least one row of photon canons in front of my base...and of course building stuff behind it...:eek:.....but i'm not 100% defensive....I kinda like my army to develope and also my defense are up to scratch...then I attack.

Kanker

HSC
N/A
Gentleman,

This is a thread dedicated to St Andrew's college and other related items of intrest.

I find it rather bemusing that is become the interest of such 'unwanted' topics such as science fiction and computer gaming. Please include those items in corresponding related threads.

Thankyou for your consideration.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Kanker said:
Gentleman,

This is a thread dedicated to St Andrew's college and other related items of intrest.

I find it rather bemusing that is become the interest of such 'unwanted' topics such as science fiction and computer gaming. Please include those items in corresponding related threads.

oh..so dat's what "Drew's" points to. St Andrew's....ahahahaah....:eek:...I was wondering wat it was all about. Well if you are gonna blame anyone...start with JK. cuz he started talking 1337.:D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Kanker said:
Gentleman,

*throws you into an Ultralisk pen*

Boogert

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys,

What are you doing? My name is Boogs.

Hey Smoz!!

Sssssssssmmmmmmmmmooooooooozzzzzzzzzzz???

I'm going to bed guys

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hi

who's smoz?

why are you going to bed already? (do i want to know lol?)

which yr are you in?

Boogert

HSC
N/A
Man my arse is sore from last night at North Sydney

Jugz

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that would be my fault.

Heyyyy Luke, its me Melby. This is my college fresher name. Cool eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)