Official : Whats the worste thing a student has done to a TEACHER! (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
some kid threw a gluestick at a teacher...thats probably the worst

worst ive done is pay my eng teacher out for looking like glen mcgrath..but hes cool with me and hes my rugby coach...

rama_v

HSC
I never mistreated teachers, and I don't think its funny when it happens, but I remember once this kid form another class (I think I was in year 7 or 8) locked himself in the cupboard in maths after going off at the teacher. The teacher had to call the deputy to unlock the cupboard lol. The following friday the teacher said "I've got a present for you all on Monday" - and never showed up to school again.

Possibly one of the funniest things we ever did was in modern history, where the whole class hid under the desks when the teacher went outside, so that when she came back it would seem as if everyone had left. Too bad it didn't work; the lesson carried on :(

megeggie

HSC
i wrote "mr wong smells" in my mathsbook in year 9... and he kept me back after class and cried... i felt bad, i didn't mean it literally!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
rama_v said:
Possibly one of the funniest things we ever did was in modern history, where the whole class hid under the desks when the teacher went outside, so that when she came back it would seem as if everyone had left. Too bad it didn't work; the lesson carried on :(
hehe,

All i know is that if u treat ur teachers well... they'll pay u bak with a treat...

My English teacher pulled something, i never knew was humanly possible (for an english teacher)...

we were giving our yr 10 speeches (or yr 11, i forget)... and out of nowhere (after we finished all our speeches).... he stands in the middle of the hall (where we gave our speeches)... and pulls off this balancing break dancing move.. it was hillarious, AN ENGLISH TEACHER BREAK DANCING... now that was funny!... and he's like in his 50's... for a moment i thought he'd crack his neck in the process!... thankfully that passed by safely, and no one was hurt!...

Kirika

HSC
well in year ten we had a drama teacher that neva came to class and so the day she actually came we hid and she cried. then we felt bad and gave her a sorry card, and she cried agian...now i think about it she cried alot... the we hadthis teacher for volleyball, reminded us of mole from wind in the willows, my friend is not great at sport and hit him in the back of the head wif the volleyball, the lenses in his glasses fell out but it was an accident... then a few mins later she did it again... the glasses actually fell off his head this time... it was very funny, but not mean coz it was all by accident, she really shouldnt be allowed to play sport...

Rayven

HSC
The worst thing I can think of is in Year 9, when someone stuck something in an electrical outlet, and the teacher bent down to take it out, and got a slight electrical shock (it was something like that, I wasn't actually in that class). Apparently, she got so distressed over it and that someone would try and do something like that to her, she went on long-service leave for about a month or two.

Some of these pranks, that ones that can really hurt people, I don't understand why people do them. Yeah, they are teachers, they annoy you to death sometimes, but they are still people.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
a bunch of dikhead wogs from our grade, decided to go into the teachers car park and rotate one of the teachers ute 90 degrees, getting it trapped between 2 cars....stupid year co-ordinator punished the whole freakin grade...

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Umm in year 8, locked the PE teacher in the PE sheds

Also in year 8, went through about 6 religion teachres who couldn't stand the class

Once some Asian guy a few grades up pushed a teacher through a glass window or somethin'

Yogurt

HSC
HeHe, At my school was when we had a substitute for religeon in year 10 her idea of a lesson was to make us read the bible all lesson, and being a class of year 10 guys a quiet bible reading session turned into an all out bible fight, teacher started crying sumwhere between "Those bibles are sacred to some people" and a bible hitting the fan and exploding

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i wasnt in this class - heard it 2nd hand, but one guy stabbed a teacher in the hand with his pen... it was not a premeditated attack either.
mind you, the guy was a little off his nutter, and the teacher was a dickhead.
the same teacher the previous year came extremely close to cutting a students hand off with the saw in the wood work room.

Yogurt

HSC
Ahhhh our music teacher in year 10 had this small red light car so me and 3 mates picked it up and carried it to the other side of the carpark

Yogurt

HSC
In year 10 our year 10 area got a massive rat infestation due to rubbish and continuous food fights, so we all got kicked outa there
One day my mate found a dead rat so we took it to the principals office and put it on his desk, ended up getting award for services to the school

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Wooz said:
Today my class trashed a class room completely. One kid last year pulled the indian teachers turban off and they got into a fight, subsequently both were suspended.
do u go to richmond high? and if so was this indian teacher the same one who was in the paper a few days ago because of all the racial slurs that got levelled at him? that was so slack, whoever did it. i was talking to a girl from richmond high at our drama class and she seemed to think it was funny...

jeniii

HSC
hmm in our skool this year sumone chucked sum bomb or explosive thingy (nut cracker?) under the principals car and it caught on fire

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
a kid in my chemistry class in yr 11 took the fire extinguisher and sprayed it everwhere during class...it was like that dust cloud when the twin towers fell down it sprawled out and everything went white...we all pissed ourselves and spent the whole day having to clean the room, the guy got suspended.

also, one student had sex with the music teacher...that was pretty fukn funny

hipPo3

HSC
yr8, everyone in my music class made fun of the music teacher (we all hated her) and we all called her names. She was soo upset she burst out crying and ran downstairs to her car and drove off. Never again did we see her.

Now that i think about it .. yr 7-yr 10 we were quiet the lil bitchs.

X

xeuyrawp

There was this really shitty PE teacher.

My friends wanted to do that thing where one person gets on all-fours behind the person, then they get pushed over them.

I told them that it was a stupid idea, especially since he was holding coffee. I sat down and watch them push this guy over, who, on the way down, stepped on my friend's hand and spilt coffee all over his shirt.

X

xeuyrawp

hipPo3 said:
yr8, everyone in my music class made fun of the music teacher (we all hated her) and we all called her names. She was soo upset she burst out crying and ran downstairs to her car and drove off. Never again did we see her.

Now that i think about it .. yr 7-yr 10 we were quiet the lil bitchs.
'I'm not a qualified or registered teacher. Despite being paid a lot because of this, I would trade my job for the opportunity to kick both you and your attitude's ass.'

That's how I dealt with little bitches.

Ooh, also.

My D&T teacher used to always say:

Him: 'Rob.'
Me: 'Yes?'
Him: 'Do you like hospital food?'
Me: 'What?'
Him: 'If you don't shut up, you'll be eating it for a month...'
Me: 'Sir.'
Him: 'Yes?'
Me: 'Do you like prison food?'

Last edited by a moderator:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
long time ago but in yr4 our class got the sub teacher fired and yes im serious lol

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
long time ago but in yr4 our class got the sub teacher fired and yes im serious lol
HEHE! In year 8, after a term, my Geography teacher left to take a Headt Teacher position at Hurstville Boys, so basically all the girls at my school that had him we're pretty bummed because he was such a nice and great teacher.

Next term, this teacher comes in to take his position and basically, everyone acted horribly to her - I didn't, but after a while, she was just horrible! Then the Seniors, during Term 3, starting sending petitions around during class for us to sign to have the teacher kicked out of school.

After about 2 weeks, the other teachers - finally - put a stop to it and then that teacher dissappeared from then on, until about 4 weeks before the end of term 4. All that time, everyone thought she went to rehab because we were so mean to her, but she came back with a change in fashion sense - that made us think she had been holidaying in Hawaii instead - and in attitude.

She taught us for that last four weeks, with one of the Deputy's watching over, before never returning ever again... Wow... What a story that was... :D

Oh and in Year 7, my class was apparently the meanest class around - according to all the others in my year - but it wasn't me! I swear! :) Just a select few who were just really mean and difficult people... They made our Maths teacher - who was also our Year Advisor - cry, which made him go get the Head of Maths to come up and scream at us. LOL! It's hilarious thinking back now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)