Official : Whats the worste thing a student has done to a TEACHER! (1 Viewer)

JuniorB

HSC
we had this one year group that hated their software teacher so much they found out where she lived went and egged her house n did shit to her family. she then transfered to another school and i am grateful to that year group coz she was a bitch n i would hav had her for software. but now i have a teacher who is a senior marker for the HSC

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
There's this teacher at my school who isn't the most favoured one so lots of people are mean to her. The little kids throw spitballs in her 'wig' and try to pull it off and the older kids pretend to ask her out. I feel sorry for her so I sometimes talk to her about food and books and stuff.

Well, the most I've ever done to a teacher is chat back to them. Bleh. Nerd is I :D

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
there was this one time, in maths class.. imagine a regular math lesson everyone's sitting down a cpl ppl are chattiing. The teacher starts writing stuff on teh board then has to step outside for a momnet

well the teacher left the room and thisguy who was sitting next to teh window jumped up, and no joke chucked all his stuff out of the wondow and literally jumped out. And this is a second story classroom, on big stilts, so prolly 3 storyies.
the teacher walks bak in looks over like wtf?! and hes running away down the hill

passion89

HSC
Well this isn't really what a student has done to a teacher - more what the worst thing that a teacher has done to a student.
When I was in yr 8, my science teacher at the time got very upset and angry at a girl who was talking and not paying attention...so he threw a stool at her lol It was the scariest thing coz you could just see him eyeing his next victim.

Emph

HSC
one girl during the musical backsatge when the lights were out went to grab the handrail but grabbed the teachers ass. pretty damn funny.

dam10

HSC
We had this student back in yr 9 who urinated in the teachers cup of tea.

dam10

HSC
karoooh said:
HEHE! In year 8, after a term, my Geography teacher left to take a Headt Teacher position at Hurstville Boys, so basically all the girls at my school that had him we're pretty bummed because he was such a nice and great teacher.

Next term, this teacher comes in to take his position and basically, everyone acted horribly to her - I didn't, but after a while, she was just horrible! Then the Seniors, during Term 3, starting sending petitions around during class for us to sign to have the teacher kicked out of school.

After about 2 weeks, the other teachers - finally - put a stop to it and then that teacher dissappeared from then on, until about 4 weeks before the end of term 4. All that time, everyone thought she went to rehab because we were so mean to her, but she came back with a change in fashion sense - that made us think she had been holidaying in Hawaii instead - and in attitude.

She taught us for that last four weeks, with one of the Deputy's watching over, before never returning ever again... Wow... What a story that was... :D

Oh and in Year 7, my class was apparently the meanest class around - according to all the others in my year - but it wasn't me! I swear! :) Just a select few who were just really mean and difficult people... They made our Maths teacher - who was also our Year Advisor - cry, which made him go get the Head of Maths to come up and scream at us. LOL! It's hilarious thinking back now!
A tad late, but yer, who was the teacher who left

humanissue

HSC
The worst thing we ever did was screw around with our english teacer for an entire year. He eventually broke down and stopped coming to class. He left the school at the end of the year.

nwatts

HSC
I went to a K-12 school, backs onto a big forest. Strictly out of bounds.

In year 10 about 6 of us thought we'd enjoy spending our lunch under this little tree on the edge of the forest, say around 50 metres from the top block of rooms. So we sat there for a while enjoying ourselves, feeling very proud that we were breaking the rules. Caught sight of this sub year 4 teacher. I doubted whether she'd see us, so encouraged everyone to say. Before long she started climbing up to us.

So we sprinted in random directions. Two came with me down the far edge of the school, jumping onto a path that leads from the top english rooms into a small oval. This teacher rounds the corner and goes "you there! stop!" Two guys with me were shitting themselves. Me, smartarse of the century, was keen for confrontation.

Stooge: What's your name?
Me: Ah, Nick. Nick, Smith.
Stooge: Were you just there in the forest?
Me: No.
Stooge: I saw you!
Me: So then why did you ask?
*confused pause*
Me: What's your name?
Stooge: What?
Me: I haven't seen you around. How long have you been here?
Stooge: Excuse me?
Me: Oh right, yeah. A few weeks ago they changed the rules.
Stooge: What?
Me: Yeah these two here are on the student council. I'm fairly sure they were inspecting the forest for, ah, rodents.
Stooge: No one is!-
Me: -yeah well they've got to file their little reports so we really need to go.
*all walk off, then sprint*

That afternoon I'm called into principal's office, this random teacher balling her shit out in the corner, got copped with an afternoon detention and I had to write out a formal apology. I wrote "yeah, my bad. signed smithy" on a napkin, put it in her box. She left the next week.

Serves her right for thinking private school kids would be a pushover.

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
was that sutherland shire christian skool?

Last edited:
HSC
my brother's class once locked their maths teacher in a classroom; it was last period so they left. it was in (at the time) only demountable classroom and she didnt get out of it for almost two hours. Everybody hated her in the school and she left at the end of the year.

By the way, i would never take part in something like that. I think it's despictable and completley un - called for

Last edited:

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Damn. I guess the saying is true:

"There is nothing more pure and cruel than a child"

Oh, right, worst thing... well, our whole grade seems to be doing fkn bad at english right now. The Head Teachers a bloody fat-ass bozo who has none of our respect. One day we overheard him complaining loudly to our year advisor about what a bunch of incompetent students we were. Seriously, ever since that fat-ass came the whole school's english dropped. Since his arrival nearly ALL the previous english teachers have left, and their replacements are, well, not very nice either...

Then fat-ass took a holiday for a while before the end of term, lolz...

I guess the only cruel thing we did do was, well, fail. And then just jumped and screamed (well, TRIED to jump, i doubt his gravity would allow him...)

-P_D

ediisjoz

HSC
virgin^sexy said:
agreed.

what the fuck is wrong with you people, they are trying to do their jobs, let them. admittedly, some teachers can't control classes as well as others, but acting like immature shits is not going to fix that. and all that 'it wasn't me it was this other guy blah blah blah' you are just as much to blame for letting stuff like that happen and not trying to stop it. i don't think anything this stupid has ever happened at my school, but if it did i would get so angry!!

:mad:

agreed!

vg_woz_here

HSC
passion89 said:
Well this isn't really what a student has done to a teacher - more what the worst thing that a teacher has done to a student.
When I was in yr 8, my science teacher at the time got very upset and angry at a girl who was talking and not paying attention...so he threw a stool at her lol It was the scariest thing coz you could just see him eyeing his next victim.

lol i remember a few people locking teachers out...someone egged a teachers car....etc etc..

we had this eng sub where we would all talk over him..he was such a scary teacher though...one day he got really pissed at all of us..and grabbed the 1 metre ruler and fully smacked it on the table..scarying the crap outta us.the ruler shattered into pieces...it was so scary...a girl started crying..

the next few days there was a petition...and he didnt return...

so yeh....

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
my science teacher in yr seven was standing next to a bunch of test tubes in a test tube rack...he eventually got so pissed off at the class that he picked up a testtube and threw it towards the sink where it smashed in2 bits....i remained doing my english essay while he stormed out of the class and the class then resorted in a roar of laughter and running around in circles...

katemcquiggin

HSC
its just a giggle..nothing serious! why does all the mucking up happen in year 8?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)