One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Fry

i wanted to bitchslap Brooke so bad in this episode. argh...she got on my nerves

Ducky

has One Tree Hill been taken off permanently?? was its ratings really bad?

this sux...dunno where to d/l either bah

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well it mustn't have been getting the best ratings if it has been taken off the air. Channel Ten probably think that it won't be able to hold its own against the prime-time shows:(. I doubt it has been taken off the air permanently, as Channel Ten has the rights to it and that costs them money. I would imagine we will see it in the non-ratings period at the end of the year:(.

Use a Torrent website to download the first season:).

Ducky

it was a nice addictive show to watch in the summer..this sux

trying to d/l torrent but can only get the recent US eps

olay

HSC
:( is that why it wasn't on today??? i thought this was just a one off thing. :( cos it was still slotted in the tv guide!!! :( mohh... it was finally starting to get good.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OHMYFUCKINGODPLEASESAYITSNOTTRUE !!!!!

ive only got 1gig downloading limit/month with optus and its 1 yr contract so i cant go and do all that bittorent crap you guys are doing OMG. ARE YOU SERIOUS ??? is it definitely most positively 100% sure one tree hill has been taken off air ?!?!? this is my #1 show..... WAY better than the OC. i thought last night was a one-off thing aswell omg.. =(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
OHMYFUCKINGODPLEASESAYITSNOTTRUE !!!!!

ive only got 1gig downloading limit/month with optus and its 1 yr contract so i cant go and do all that bittorent crap you guys are doing OMG. ARE YOU SERIOUS ??? is it definitely most positively 100% sure one tree hill has been taken off air ?!?!? this is my #1 show..... WAY better than the OC. i thought last night was a one-off thing aswell omg.. =(
Well apparently it has been. They are not sure what is going to happen, go and have a read of it for yourself. It is not listed in next weeks television guide either. I was under the impression that you had already seen season one anyway:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol no I have most definitely NOT seen the whole of season one. I've been going with the flow. And the flow has stopped. It's the end of the world as we know it........

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hmm I havn't seen all of season 1 either.
I only watched last wks taped episode yesterday morning.
I wanted to see who he choose brook or peyton.. then they switch it off air lol

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
haha. I can't believe this. It totally ruined my day. They take off the one teeny show I can't live without.. instead of those millions of stupid CSI law & order shit =( Looks like I'll have to buy the season 1 boxset @ amazon...

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I can't believe it! Does anyone know when they'll put it back on?! I would buy it off amazon, but I read their DVDs dont work in australia...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
are you people fucking insane? one tree hill sucks a fat monkey penis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)