cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
so??? who's complaining????

*removes shoes and socks*

c'mon - join in...

nattyb

HSC
well how about you get naked cmaddogz and the rest of us will party like normal people and get very very very drunk, but i have question where does nepal come into this????????????

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by nattyb
well how about you get naked cmaddogz and the rest of us will party like normal people and get very very very drunk, but i have question where does nepal come into this????????????
YES! good idea :p Nepal? hm.....we're random people, so it probably doesn't fit in anywhere!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
oOoOOoo. so we're going to nepal i see?ahhh... partying with the dalilama.... but isnt it really cold?hmm.. i suggest you keep your clothes on carson if its gonna be cold... you dont want your... err... "manhood" questioned now do you?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
to that i say.... wait for it..

my "manhood" as you put it will never be put in question my dear cyber-geek... for you see that my ding dong schlong equals that of the length of king kong... hence, i fear not... for the cold shall still hold my "manhood" in good steed.... ;)

and with that, i say TOUCHE'!!! hehe

*clasps hands in air in victory*

btw, im still waiting for a taker on the naked thing... i mean - form what im saying above, all the ladies should be jumping at the oppurtunity ;) hahaha.. NOT... i love the net... full of wonderful stories

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
WHAT?!?! you want to pleasure me?!?!?! that's weird.... hahahaha... oh well, back to what really matters...

*removes irish wristwatch*

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
um, no i dont... i dont know anything you mean... all i know is that all the time you MEAN to ruin everything!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha... okkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :| I'm lost...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)