Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

nattyb

HSC
hehehehehehehehe well im very glad to hear it but please dont die because then you would miss out on all the bad shit that happens that totally out weighs how good your holiday. REALITY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA!!!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
whoops, made that post without reading the whole thread... all those references to cunning linguists, bubbler, sparis hilton's toothpickness, marriage, frostbitten flesh-pencils and how beautiful will howarth is... i LOVE THIS THREAD!!! congrats carson, great vid. i worry about u tho...

welshi

HSC
can i just say again, seeing as it hasn't been said nearly enuf on this thread, that WILL IS HOT.
and i mean will from nutcase, sparky, unless that's you in your avatar, in which case you're very much included.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
teheheheee

it's funny, coz that's carson's piece! :p
haha - funny that i'm crazy, insane and stoopid - but still i get credit??? haha

Originally posted by welshi
whoops, made that post without reading the whole thread... all those references to cunning linguists, bubbler, sparis hilton's toothpickness, marriage, frostbitten flesh-pencils and how beautiful will howarth is... i LOVE THIS THREAD!!! congrats carson, great vid. i worry about u tho...
geeze - that was such a trip down memory lane... i'm glad you summarized the post for me, i had nearly forgotten! it's been a long time since paris and co... haha.... oh *reminices* the old days...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
"youse"... i love it already - now we can dub you "westoffaski".... that's your new nameth.... hahaha... it's weird, in sydney - hardly anybody used "youse" - well like in the 30/50km surrounding the city centre at least.... up in qld however - EVERYBODY uses youse... its "grouse! but hey - ur at oxley college and you love george, so it's alrite to say "youse"

welshi

HSC
oh god, not you too... just because i'm a pathological flirt doesn't mean i love the guy...and i'm actually a dyed-in-the-wool grammar nazi and wouldn't use "youse" in serious conversation if somebody promised to do my modern exam for me...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
can i just say again, seeing as it hasn't been said nearly enuf on this thread, that WILL IS HOT.
and i mean will from nutcase, sparky, unless that's you in your avatar, in which case you're very much included.
Yeah, i won miss universe.

And before any of you yell at me about feminism and other stuff, just know that i believe in womens rights.

oh god, not you too... just because i'm a pathological flirt doesn't mean i love the guy...and i'm actually a dyed-in-the-wool grammar nazi and wouldn't use "youse" in serious conversation if somebody promised to do my modern exam for me...
I don't know.. if someone would do my modern exam... then maybe! lol.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - you sound like it... "fun", eh? what's your opinion of fun??? Riding horses??? Shearing sheep??? Playing with youse's friends??? haha - you sound more like the "fixing grammatical errors in essays" type-of-fun person... hahaha... and, by the way, George says he loves you too...

welshi

HSC
i'll tell him you said that...
no, the general idea of fun up here involves horses. i am not a bowral native, give me sydney any day, I AM NOT HERE BY CHOICE DAMMIT!
my idea of fun involves alcohol, sugar (both is good), boys, and copious amounts of dirty dancing...this is actually how the george rumour got started.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
so, in otherwords - you love the cock??? except, you say you don't - but when you're on this piss, you do??? It's alright to be like that, in fact i respect ladies like that... i hold a soft spot in my heart for them...

welshi

HSC
i love all of the boy, not just his bratwurst.
i see what the girls were saying about your obsession with Herman the one-eyed german.

nattyb

HSC
i was so lazy i didnt even read half of that im so lazy WILL WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TO MENTION SOME OF THE OTHER GUYS THAT WERE WALKING ROUND THAT DAY I WAS IN HEAVEN. Carson so didn know that was your piece it was beyond awsome i am honoured just to be speaking to you

nattyb

HSC
no, the general idea of fun up here involves horses. i am not a bowral native, give me sydney any day, I AM NOT HERE BY CHOICE DAMMIT!
my idea of fun involves alcohol, sugar (both is good), boys, and copious amounts of dirty dancing...this is actually how the george rumour got started.

i think we must be soul mates im so the same i live in a tiny town, it sucks, i also love dirty dancing sugar and BOYS i cant say im big on alcohol though but otherwise we must be related hahahahaha

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
"i'm a pathological flirt"

welshi, I love it!!! You don't mind if I adopt it do you? lol

So who's this George boy?

dirty dancing, sugar, and boys? hm....you've summed up my life! lol oh and for the moment, you have to include school in there as well unfortunately.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i dun understand tha sugar part??? r we talking like "sugar sugar"??? or like, the actual substance - SUGAR?

welshi

HSC
i love both... in fact "suga suga" is currently my fav song for dirty dancing!!! so you see it all ties in very nicely.

george is our brazilian exchange student, perfect english, not entirely hideous.... and a couple of guys in my grade decided to tell everyone we were going out, just cos they saw him hug me (it was more a headlock) in the canteen line on wed, and cos we were dancing at a party last w/e. year 12s are so juvenile.

nah go for it jem, all my mates use it now... the other word is "effaliarty" or F - L - I - R - T!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)