Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
the Milestone around my neck...

THANKYOU al darling. i feel ANCIENT and somehow the HSC has just crept a whole lot closer now i've hit the birthday bump...

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
isn't that realisation HORRIBLE when you discover, "oh fuck, I'm going to fail". well yes, i had that realisation this week. (have had the crappiest week lol) and am now halving my stress levels, coz all I can do is my best and if my best is a mark of 85 then so be it! I ain't no superhero!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
So know that feeling honey, trials start next week for me, and drama and english are on the first day. Guess who hasn't finished their english or drama summaries?!?! When we get that HORRIBLE feeling, we have to lie down, take a deep breath and sing either; the postman pat theme song or/ and the charlies angels theme.

Then get up and scream "GO CAPTAIN PLANET!"

Random.

That's my post for the day.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Skillo said:
So know that feeling honey, trials start next week for me, and drama and english are on the first day. Guess who hasn't finished their english or drama summaries?!?! When we get that HORRIBLE feeling, we have to lie down, take a deep breath and sing either; the postman pat theme song or/ and the charlies angels theme.

Then get up and scream "GO CAPTAIN PLANET!"

Random.

That's my post for the day.
After I got that feeling I slept for 12 hours :( I did feel quite refreshed afterwards. I usually sing "My heart goes shalalalala" *clap, clap, clap* I have no idea why, but it feels good, makes me feel silly. lol

"Captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero!"

I should be finishing off my 4 unit major work...procrastination will kill me one day!

welshi

HSC
hope u gals r alive...wills has obviously imploded with the stress, he was on msn for a full 20 mins on mon nite (i didn't realise ti was him until i was logging off) and didn't even say hi to me. bitch.

DEATH TO THE BOARD OF STUDIES!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
welshi said:
hope u gals r alive...wills has obviously imploded with the stress, he was on msn for a full 20 mins on mon nite (i didn't realise ti was him until i was logging off) and didn't even say hi to me. bitch.

DEATH TO THE BOARD OF STUDIES!!!
lmao

i double agree, death to the board. Especially for putting HSC Drama right in the middle of my trials. GRRRRR!!!

Got my results back for GP Trials. Let's just say i definitely wont be going to Onstage. lol HOW RUDE. I thought our group was fantastic. I was quite offended coz I was told I had NO ENERGY. thats a joke seeing as though I put soo much energy into that performance.

GRRRRR.

</end rant>

welshi

HSC
Down With Group Assignments, Speeches And Inclass Essays!!!

my trials were so crap. i did fine in written but the GP? *rolls eyes* we change it every time we get to a class and sit down to practice. "I had the best idea in my free. instead of being in the lift, we should be on a conveyor belt!" "but then that kind of makes the hell idea really random..." "well maybe we're not in hell, we'r on a production line!" "Yeah!"
driving me crazy. and then the teacher come over, see how crap we are, and put his oar in. me hate when teacher do that...brain turn to mush. back in 2 mth time...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Modern Trial was tres good 2day!

Aw, there there Welshi. *Pats Welshi's Head*
Thats why they are called TRIALS! Don't worry, be happy! At least you've had practice for whats coming at you in September/October.

GP wise...we're finito and I pray that they are kind to Riverina schools and actually consider us for Onstage...

Riverina has not had an item in Onstage (Performance item that is) since 1991 and that was Wagga High. It's not that we're crap, they just don't think we want to go up there...

Watch out examiners...our GP is coming for ya!

welshi

HSC
Skillo said:
Aw, there there Welshi. *Pats Welshi's Head*
Thats why they are called TRIALS! Don't worry, be happy! At least you've had practice for whats coming at you in September/October.

GP wise...we're finito and I pray that they are kind to Riverina schools and actually consider us for Onstage...

Riverina has not had an item in Onstage (Performance item that is) since 1991 and that was Wagga High. It's not that we're crap, they just don't think we want to go up there...

Watch out examiners...our GP is coming for ya!
examiners aren't comin til fri 3rd sept...latest poss...which is good because

WE SUCK!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
yeah okay... we're all going to onstage! I think of everyone on this forum (not to insult anyone, or anything like that) we'll get two people tops!

EDIT: Sorry to crush everyone's dreams.. Its a gift of mine, given only to me on REALLY shit days!

nattyb

HSC
your a positive shit arnt u..... lets all take a deep breath and think i will get to onstage i will get to onstage i will get to onstage....... or more importantly......... i will get through the next 2 months i will get through the next 2 months i will get through the next 2 months....... and relax

nattyb

HSC
true it doesnt help but its better than thinking i suck im stupid ill never get into uni im screwed why did i put myself through this whos bloody idea was this im going to kill the next person who speaks to me why wont you all just die i need chocolate how many days left now i dont want to finish highschool im too little. ect ect ect ect

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
nattyb said:
true it doesnt help but its better than thinking i suck im stupid ill never get into uni im screwed why did i put myself through this whos bloody idea was this im going to kill the next person who speaks to me why wont you all just die i need chocolate how many days left now i dont want to finish highschool im too little. ect ect ect ect
oh my gosh, i say that like once a day. :p
and then i see my friends, and they brighten my day :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
nattyb said:
are you following me around???

welshi

HSC
nattyb said:
how much do i respect that? i put it in my sig that's how much. sooooooooooo true.

nattyb

HSC
its a blonde thing it looks prettier that way hehehehe, no im just overtired and overworked. i cant belive you guys all think that my post is right, i thought i was the only one... shows how observent i am..i cant spell im fully messed up in the head....maybe that why im so good at playing an insane person in my ip...hey guys i go infront of the markers next week....wish me luck...oh and if one of your makers is a 20 something fat tall blonde lady with glasses and really big boobs thats my drama teacher....GOOD LUCK TO YOU IF YOU GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)