orientation week... (2 Viewers)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Waaaa study seminar very early tomorrow

Also the jokes in the official welcoming were great, far out i was laughing pretty loud , i had to contain it as much as possible , but no one else was.. you all suck ,they should whip the people that dont laugh.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah i think im going to the study seminar then duck into the nursing faculty tmr.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
there is also meeting the challenges workshops , i think we have to register online for that though :p

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
lol I didn't go to the official welcome, someone tell me what it is like so that I know what I missed last year lol.

I just went to my faculty welcome, and then to O day to scam some free stuff.

Plus some of the UTS housing activities....

Plus I remember trying to get in to the International Students Cocktail Party by putting on a fake accent... it didn't work lol.

Wats a housing activity?

anywayz, what foreign language did u fake?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I live in UTS Housing and we have our own activities on O week....

I think I tried to be a pom lol....

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Depends which building you live in and how many people you share with. Prices are at www.housing.uts.edu.au

Gumal Ngurang is the best building... Bulga is probably second best because Geegal has a bad location.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I have to afford it.... my family lives in Albury. A roof over my head is a necessity... It is hard to find anything much cheaper than that near uni. It is actually pretty reasonable. But I work almost full time hours usually during semester and holidays to afford it.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
If you want something... you do what you have to do to get it. It's that simple.

I want to stay in Sydney and complete my degree. To do that I need to do all my uni work, and work a lot. So that's what I do.

It's actually not that hard once you get used to it. Especially when you have something to aim for to really motivate you.

Munchy

HSC
Does anyone know if there will be comedians/bands etc. playing at o-week? Because Joel Turner and the modern day poets are going to USYD, UNSW had a comedian tonight and switchfoot will be having a gig there too (maybe not in o-week, but still, atleast they're going to UNSW!) It seems that all UTS offers are a bunch of talks on studying and a clubs/societies thing tomolo.

S

Shuter

Munchy said:
Does anyone know if there will be comedians/bands etc. playing at o-week? Because Joel Turner and the modern day poets are going to USYD, UNSW had a comedian tonight and switchfoot will be having a gig there too (maybe not in o-week, but still, atleast they're going to UNSW!) It seems that all UTS offers are a bunch of talks on studying and a clubs/societies thing tomolo.
I believe I read somewhere local hiphop group 2up will be performing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)