Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
We did well enough throughout the season without tahu in form, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Although it is a little unsettling morrison is out, lets just hope our defence can keep out barret. yay parra

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
He's played one game and he's fucked upmore than David Simmons [now that's a fuckup]. Lucky the big scoreline hid his mistakes.
you have to give him a break for those because it was his first first grade game so some mistakes are expected

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
shortygb said:
you have to give him a break for those because it was his first first grade game so some mistakes are expected
Don't worry.

He can never be as bad as Canterbury's new fullback, Luke Young. Second game or not, he has almost no ability to read the play and does not know how to lay a one-on-one tackle.

You could see that there were a couple of problems when Scott Prince manages to run over the top of the kid.

Dragons are missing Cooper, Poore and possibly Ryles, so it isn't as if this is one-way traffic regarding injuries. Also, Nathan Brown said in an article that Barrett's playing injury-free, so expect him to break his leg early on in the match.

There are large doubts as to whether MacRiddell will be able to run through the tunnel and onto the field for the start of the match, as the tunnel was only constructed 2.5 metres wide. Parramatta fear that he will have to sit outside on the grass until the match is about to start, and then they will be able to inject him into the game for his first four minute period, before coming onto the bench huffing and puffing for the next forty.

All hail Mark Riddell... the man that ate all the burgers.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
im going to cry...i hate false hope at the end...just like vs the roosters....

that second half was a cracker (i was shouting at the tv so much), exept for young...what a faker, hindmarsh should of belted him one!

eels were playig catch up footy from the start. Grothe wasnt tackled when he made the run 12 mins in that would of been a try, but then again we had alot of chances and screwed them up.

and its nice to know that reddy got a haircut, now i can tell the diffrence from hi and hindmarsh.

i really hope that isnt the grand final preview, like they are all saying. its 1 a piece, now the finals will be the real test.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
shortygb said:
im going to cry...i hate false hope at the end...just like vs the roosters....

that second half was a cracker (i was shouting at the tv so much), exept for young...what a faker, hindmarsh should of belted him one!

eels were playig catch up footy from the start. Grothe wasnt tackled when he made the run 12 mins in that would of been a try, but then again we had alot of chances and screwed them up.

and its nice to know that reddy got a haircut, now i can tell the diffrence from hi and hindmarsh.

i really hope that isnt the grand final preview, like they are all saying. its 1 a piece, now the finals will be the real test.
We both played crap today.

However, it's good to know that my boys only have to play decently for half an hour and it's still enough to beat the team running second on the ladder.

What I'd give to be playing the Bulldogs in Round 26 as opposed to the Knights. Argh! If we had played Knights in Round 1 and Dogs in Round 26, we'd probably be running first now.

Bookie said:
Fuck, it'll be a Sharks v Dragons GF. I'll be so happy and pumped for that day.
Hehe congratulations on the record win today. Manly did have half a Premier League side out there, however.

But dude, the Sharks win one match and suddenly they're gonna make the Grand Final ;)

Week 1 of the Finals will be awesome. Ease into the series with a 50 point win over either Sharks or Sea Eagles.

MikeCrick

HSC
See Greg I 'CAN' tell the future :D
Well twas a good game (too close imo)
However I think the top 4 atm will be in the Semis, personally I want a Tigers v Dragons Grand Final.
Not because we can beat them, but just so Parramatta don't have a chance :p

Cheers
-Mike

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
OMG, i saw Parramatta Eels today at Mounties- and i got to take a photo with almost allll of them :D. AND, Hindmarsh and Growthe signed my arm :D. AND i "accidently" touched Tim Smith's ass. AND it was cool.

Brad_Mclain

HSC
Well im a Bulldogs fan so its been a pretty terrible year but i think

Parramatta V St George Grand Final

Parramatta for the win

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
OMG, i saw Parramatta Eels today at Mounties- and i got to take a photo with almost allll of them :D. AND, Hindmarsh and Growthe signed my arm :D. AND i "accidently" touched Tim Smith's ass. AND it was cool.
argh! i really pissed of i missed it I HATE MAJOR WORKS NIGHT!!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
where HSC students show off their major works to other students parents etc.

im pissed off because i missed the eels to go to it and while there someone ruined my project!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
yyyeeeeehhhhh!!!!!!! in your face all those roosters supporters that i was abused by for the last three season.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
blackfriday said:
yyyeeeeehhhhh!!!!!!! in your face all those roosters supporters that i was abused by for the last three season.
true that, rember last year all the shit we got for not making the 8? well now its OUR turn.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Yay !! Now Dragons or Broncos cant get minor premiership :D/ But Hindmarsh is injured :(. But im still happy for Parra eels. :D

AND SHUT UP. i didnt give anybody shit, especially Eels Fans. I LIKE Eels, theyre my 2nd fav team- and also to many of my friends who are Roosters supporters. How Rude, dnt generalise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)