PE Teaching at Newie Uni (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jenni_k said:
is it true they do cavader work?
my teacher told me and i wasnt sure if he was jookeing or not
Cadaver? Apparently they're really creepy to look at at 4am, so says an ex-cleaner.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jenni_k said:
my bad about the spelling....so they do use them????
Yeah, how else do you expect them to see the inside of a body.

jenni_k

HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, how else do you expect them to see the inside of a body.
yeh tru, its just that none of the other uni's use them thats all...just checking

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jenni_k said:
yeh tru, its just that none of the other uni's use them thats all...just checking
UNCLE isn't really traditional. The have introduced compulsary hazing. Being naked on cold nights is only bad the first few times.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Cadaver? Apparently they're really creepy to look at at 4am, so says an ex-cleaner.
Some of the cadavers are really weird looking at 4 *PM*, let alone 4 am!!

@ Jenni, I don't know if you guys do anatomy lab work or not, but if you do, its really not all that bad, I thought I'd cry or throw up or something, but I didn't

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Some of the cadavers are really weird looking at 4 *PM*, let alone 4 am!!

@ Jenni, I don't know if you guys do anatomy lab work or not, but if you do, its really not all that bad, I thought I'd cry or throw up or something, but I didn't
Have you seen starship troopers? Is it like the bit at the start with the huge cockroach?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Haven't seen it, sorry. Basically, you go in, theres body bits on these big silver trolley things, and you go and have a dig around in them til you find what you're looking for.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Haven't seen it, sorry. Basically, you go in, theres body bits on these big silver trolley things, and you go and have a dig around in them til you find what you're looking for.
Yeah, that's what they did, except it was in the giant cockroach. The hot chick threw up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)