Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Re: Does Size Matter?

Season said:
A friend of mine recently dated this guy who was... endowed...

Anyway she said the sex was really painful and it got to the point where she was continously making excuses because it hurt too much for her. He got hurt and angry, etc etc etc. not dating anymore.
lucky i'll never have that problem. my penis is tiny!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
for that chick who was only down for less than 4 inches thats like the size of my pinky.

MisterrrD

HSC
Trust me when I tell you this. Its from experience

"Its not the size of the wand is the magic it can do"

I've talked to lots of girls (even those in Uni) and they'd trade EXCEPTIONAL oral sex for a big penis any day.

If you can make her orgasm, who gives a fuck?? Its not like she's got a ruler measuring it. Its only the guys pride that gets in the way. GIRLS DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Just make sure your a sexual deviant

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
MisterrrD said:

I've talked to lots of girls (even those in Uni) and they'd trade EXCEPTIONAL oral sex for a big penis any day.

If you can make her orgasm, who gives a fuck?? Its not like she's got a ruler measuring it. Its only the guys pride that gets in the way. GIRLS DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Just make sure your a sexual deviant
Wow. I am surprised how you can talk with girls about that particular topic.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
MisterrrD said:

Yeh, but what if you perform exceptional oral sex and have a big dick?

MisterrrD

HSC
lyoumanu girls want sex SO SO MUCH more than us boys, we're practically angelic compared to them? Thats my theory anyway.. Think about it. From experience.

I thut to myself why they do their hair so much, buy so much clothes, spend so much money on perfume etc.

lyoumanu don't have that mentality that girls don't do this girls don't do that. Everybody wants to meet someone that turns their day from a boring one to a memorable one, so if you do that (Y)

Is SOR1u a give away subject or what?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
MisterrrD said:
lyoumanu girls want sex SO SO MUCH more than us boys, we're practically angelic compared to them? Thats my theory anyway.. Think about it. From experience.

I thut to myself why they do their hair so much, buy so much clothes, spend so much money on perfume etc.

lyoumanu don't have that mentality that girls don't do this girls don't do that. Everybody wants to meet someone that turns their day from a boring one to a memorable one, so if you do that (Y)

Is SOR1u a give away subject or what?
Ah, ok. I guess I dont' have much experience on that field of female psychology.

On that highlighted part, I reckon SOR is a decent subject. I would have liked to do SOR II but I couldn't due to my school's retarded timetabling system.

HSC
female orgasms are usually much stronger than male ones. therefore it would make sense that they would enjoy getting them lots.

but, on the note of dressing up etc. i do it because i enjoy looking as good as possible. not that i spend that much time on it anyways.

also, its kinda expected.

MisterrrD

HSC
then you have to hope she has a large sexual appetite.:uhhuh:

Are you describing yourself :argue: ?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Sinful world! sinful world!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)