People who got >90 in subjects: how did you study? (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
oh so tis basically going through the work we are given anyway

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
You don't really need subjects as backups.
A lot of my friends used them and they regretted it
You're better off concentrating on one subject full on

suz

HSC
Yeah I had three units to spare and I regret it so much now
It was the biggest waste of my time and I could have spent more time on my weaker subs like maths and pdhpe
I recommend no more than 11 units, I know I went nuts and you can spend more time on your subs

kelly_0285

HELP ME!!!

Hey!!! i'm an adelaidian, and my family is moving to canberra next yr, and i'm trying to find out how your admission score works. in Adelaide we get a Tertiary Enterance Ranking from 0-99.95, but i don't know how it works in canberra... I got a TER of 87.05, can some one tell me what this is the equivelent to?
thanks
:)
kelly

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Re: HELP ME!!!

Originally posted by kelly_0285
Hey!!! i'm an adelaidian, and my family is moving to canberra next yr, and i'm trying to find out how your admission score works. in Adelaide we get a Tertiary Enterance Ranking from 0-99.95, but i don't know how it works in canberra... I got a TER of 87.05, can some one tell me what this is the equivelent to?
thanks
:)
kelly
The scores are uniform across the country with exclusion of QLD which has a diffrent method.

So your TER score stays the same and will not go up or down if you went to Canberra.

Seraph

HSC
N/A
actually im doing this
studying 2 subjects + maths every day , and alternating this
( i do 10 units) , its better than what i was doing .. trying to study 10 units every day....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
actually im doing this
studying 2 subjects + maths every day , and alternating this
( i do 10 units) , its better than what i was doing .. trying to study 10 units every day....
wow, thats good- if u can keep that up thru the year- u'll get 99+ for sure (provided that u do the right subjects ofcourse ;) )

Beats

HSC
Can I ask - how the hell did you deal with panic attacks?
I know about all the stress management crap but I can't help it - it just seems that there is so much to do, so many resources and so many people doing more than you are

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
put ur head down and study...literally*
dont think abt nefing else, bcos stress is normal and it wont get u newhere if u do

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Beats
Can I ask - how the hell did you deal with panic attacks?
I know about all the stress management crap but I can't help it - it just seems that there is so much to do, so many resources and so many people doing more than you are
well, just work consistently and don't EVER leave work to the last minute- and then u'll b fine: and the stress will b minimal! :)

Seraph

HSC
N/A
far out , i should make a day where i do no work completely.....!!! but my mind wotn let me!! DAMN YOU DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)