Phatty Hotty (2 Viewers)

Notbothered

HSC
Hi everyone, I just wanna know is there anyone who is into 'bigger' girls. I dont like saying fat, i would rather describe myself as someone with big bone mass.
:bomb:

Crizzy

HSC
I think it does'nt matter how 'big' you are or your bone mass. I have 2 firends that are 'bigger' and they should know how to shake their booty! and they both have bf.
But my point is everyone is beautiful deep down, for some just deeper.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
depends if you are just taller and bigger built or guenuinely fat. The bigger built girls i sometimes dont go for, but i do enjoy the tall girls. Also short but in proportion girls are good.

jazzmuzik

HSC
i have some great girlfriends who are on the "big" side, i think its all about confidence, they are 100% comfortable with themselves and they flaunt it. This kind of "I'm big and i'm hot" confidence is attractive. :p I also think it comes with dressing appropriately for your size. if your a big girl dont wear clothes that suit thinner figures, instead embrace all your curves and this will always look hot.
:)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i think basically all of my brother's gf's/exes have been on the larger side. no idea about the reasoning behind it, but there's still hope for you

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
i think its all about confidence, they are 100% comfortable with themselves and they flaunt it. This kind of "I'm big and i'm hot" confidence is attractive.
No, its not.

Big is just another word for fat. Fat is just another way of saying unattractive. Just because there are guys around that are also unattractive and/or have low standards doesn't mean that 'big' is attractive.

Pace_T

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
No, its not.

Big is just another word for fat. Fat is just another way of saying unattractive. Just because there are guys around that are also unattractive and/or have low standards doesn't mean that 'big' is attractive.
agreed. i think the fat girls that act like theyre so hot are the most unnattractive out of all of them.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I hate that "Im fat and I think Im hot" attitude. You're not. Being fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

Edit: Also when I think curves I think breasts, hips, ass; not double chin, fat roll and cellulite thighs.

Legham

HSC
riet said:
I hate that "Im fat and I think Im hot" attitude. You're not. Being fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

Edit: Also when I think curves I think breasts, hips, ass; not double chin, fat roll and cellulite thighs.
Seconded.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Riet said:

But cellulite happens to most women, fat or not.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
so youre into fat sluts

jazzmuzik

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
No, its not.

if your "fat" and comfortable with yourself then so what,
i think thats far more attractive then if your thin and have no self confidence.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
if your "fat" and comfortable with yourself then so what,
i think thats far more attractive then if your thin and have no self confidence.
So it's still not attractive and everyone around you is forced to look at your unattractiveness.

Fat chicks who think they are hot are the worst kind of fat chicks because it's just a big lie and everyone knows it. It's annoying. The ones with no self confidence are 1000 times better.

Jarsh89

HSC
fat = BAD

However there are plenty of hot 'big' chicks, and there is something attractive about their 'bigness'. I dunno, its not about getting dominated or anything but they can be really hot. Maybe you should post pics so we know if your 'big' or just fat.

Legham

HSC
Observation: It's always other girls who say fat, but comfortable with it, is attractive.

quik.

HSC
"Healthy" is still the best way I can describe what is attractive, physically, in a lady. Skinny girls, curvy girls, it's all good as long as they're healthy :]

When you start to sweat just thinking about walking down to the shops, then it's a bit :/

munchybuddy

HSC
quik. said:
"Healthy" is still the best way I can describe what is attractive, physically, in a lady. Skinny girls, curvy girls, it's all good as long as they're healthy :]

When you start to sweat just thinking about walking down to the shops, then it's a bit :/
Yep- totally agreed

I also agree that fat girls who act as though they are hot is really unnattractive, but i also feel that thin girls who think their gods gift are also really unnattractive. I dont mind confinence, but when someone is really outgoing, loud and over-the-top, it can be really off putting- fat or thin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)