Phatty Hotty (1 Viewer)

~kiki

HSC
Notbothered said:
thanks everybody. im feeling heaps better about my self and my body now. There are some really nice people out there and i hope one day i can meet one of you. i dont really have a picture i can show you cos ive always avoided photos but now maybe i wont anymore.
Hey :). From what you described in your first post, it sounds like you are simply "larger" rather then "fatter" then the average individual. To everyone else in this thread, bones do have alot to do with overall appearance. I have bird bones so I simply don't have the physical capacity to be larger, whilst my sister is alot more shapely because her build is just larger then mine.

I just want to say, theres alot of shallow fucks in the world, and theres also alot of fantastic people who are looking for something a little deeper in a relationship :). I went to a great highschool where everyone was incredibly accepting of everyone else. (I say "went"-- but my last day was only yesterday :p). Anyway, it made me comfortable talking to almost anyone and it also showed me that EVERYONE has something to offer (except stupid people :p). You will definately find someone :). All you need is self-respect, self-assurance and self confidence. As cliche as it sounds if you can't love yourself, no-one else will. Lifes about alot more then how you look. (I know many people assume this is crap, but believe me talent and confidence can be one of the sexiest things in the world. A great smile and a sense of humour helps too ;D)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i personally think it is possible to be (marginally to reasonably) overweight and still sexy.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Physical Activity = Good.

Fat/thin girls that dont move or get outside are just boring. Chicks that surf are generally hot- they get good figures and they are tanned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)