Phatty Hotty (1 Viewer)

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
marella said:
shit, you dont get me at all do you? your just making judgements about me, someone you dont even know! did you notice on the biggest loser they only had really really overweight people? it was bad but i feel sorry for the way they were embarrassed like that, yes it was their choice but still, i think it would have been embarrassing. being overweight is bad, obese is even worse but im trying to say that we should treat everyone the same istead of labelling them all the time. yes i agree with you in many ways but i dont agree with the way you treat others. im not on here to get people to feel sorry for me because i dont need it. i came on here for help with my HSC and found this the other day.
No one is judging you dear, they can't see you through the monitor :p ..:uhoh:

But seriously, I've had a few overweight friends, and even though confidence is a great trait, arrogance isn't. And I've noticed that its the latter that tends to lead them to being unsociable, as this 'self-conciousness' leads them thinking everyone is attacking them when no one actually is.

What I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter how big your are, if you're Body Mass Index suggests you're overweight and it's not muscle, this could lead to heart attacks, strokes, pregnancy problems, poor blood circulation, and a long list of other diseases that you can otherwise prevent now. I'm sure you're already aware of this, but are you going to do anything about it?? or sit there and wait for people to tell you that the problem will go away? I really hope you can understand me as this is not a personal attack but advice I will give to my own friends.

Last edited:

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Now being a lanky piece of shit myself, I tend to go for slimer girls (also got to be about as tall). But i've also dated 'real women' hehe and just as attractive IMHO. But with me... I'm basically looking for my clone to date.

Legham

HSC
Mabs said:
I'm basically looking for my clone to date.
So your gay? :eek:

You should just jack it in front of a mirror. Problem solved.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Legham said:
So your gay? :eek:

You should just jack it in front of a mirror. Problem solved.
Okay perhaps not 'clone' but my twin sister... I suppose. Kind of incestuous but meh.

Crizzy

HSC
Mabs said:
Okay perhaps not 'clone' but my twin sister... I suppose. Kind of incestuous but meh.
what? twin sister?!?!:confused: :rofl:

Legham

HSC
Mabs said:
Yeah, retarded kids ftw (Y)

Legham

HSC
sthcross.dude said:
fat people are disgusting
As are fat cats, to a lesser extent:

edit: fuck you image tags.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Legham said:
As are fat cats, to a lesser extent:

edit: fuck you image tags.
SERIOUS CAT IS A NATIONAL TREASURE.

I will not hear any words against him. :(

Legham

HSC
Serious cat needs a serious diet.. As much as i dislike insulting superior species. Speaking of which, it's nearly caturday!

Kiim2507

HSC
God some people are shallow.
The problem is you don't understand what it's like to be fat.
Yes I am fat and basically have been as far back as I can remember. And the whole time of course I've wanted to be skinny but it's not that easy. Last year I lost 15kgs and I felt great but you get sick and tired of it and drop back into your old habits.

I dunno, I mean being fat isn't healthy (although you will find fat people who are healthy and skinny people who aren't) but don't soley just people on their weight. And don't associate fat with ugly. I'm fat but I think I'm pretty and I'd probably be 'hot' if I was skinny.

Anyway just don't be so slack to fat people. They cop enough shit from themselves.

Legham

HSC
Kiim2507 said:
God some people are shallow.
The problem is you don't understand what it's like to be fat.
Yes I am fat and basically have been as far back as I can remember. And the whole time of course I've wanted to be skinny but it's not that easy. Last year I lost 15kgs and I felt great but you get sick and tired of it and drop back into your old habits.

I dunno, I mean being fat isn't healthy (although you will find fat people who are healthy and skinny people who aren't) but don't soley just people on their weight. And don't associate fat with ugly. I'm fat but I think I'm pretty and I'd probably be 'hot' if I was skinny.

Anyway just don't be so slack to fat people. They cop enough shit from themselves.
Everyone here is just telling it how it is. You obviously don't want to be skinny too badly if you're still fat.. I used to be fat to, so i know what it's like having to lose all that weight, but its worth it. Don't kid yourself with the "im pretty" bullshit, saying that's not gonna make you more attractive to guys.

I know as well as anyone that its not easy losing weight, but it's far far far from impossible.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Having too high a fat percentage in your body composition is very undesirable but it's positively vomiticious the way some people judge others because of it.

Kiim2507

HSC
Legham said:
Don't kid yourself with the "im pretty" bullshit, saying that's not gonna make you more attractive to guys.

I know as well as anyone that its not easy losing weight, but it's far far far from impossible.
I'm not trying to make myself more attractive to guys because most guys are dickheads anyways I just have enough self confidence to say I'm pretty.

I never said losing weight was impossible, and maybe your right maybe I don't want to be skinny that badly because I'm happy the way I am. I'd rather be fat and happy then skinny and depressed.

Legham

HSC
But why would being skinny make you depressed? Lol. You're the same person, just better looking, how can that be a disadvantage?

Kiim2507

HSC
Legham said:
But why would being skinny make you depressed? Lol. You're the same person, just better looking, how can that be a disadvantage?
Nah I meant more like when you're dieting, because for me I get very depressed dieting. Sure it's great to look better but after a while it just seems like way too much.

Anyways I don't get why you're so slack about the whole situation when you've been there, you know what it's like to be fat. Although it is different for girls being fat then guys. Overweight guys are more presentable then overweight girls I find.

Legham

HSC
Maybe cause i know that it's their own fault they are still like that? I'm not being slack, im just telling it like it is.. The only difference is i don't have to try and save your feelings cause i don't know you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)