physics q (1 Viewer)

Charlie Lu

HSC
don't teach them laplace equations pls otherwise they'll be unstoppable 😒 if they learn second order diff eqns it's over for us
Despicable. Absolutely foul. A clear confession on desires to lower the rest of the cohort simply due to atar greed. What has this world become.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Despicable. Absolutely foul. A clear confession on desires to lower the rest of the cohort simply due to atar greed. What has this world become.
how else can i get into tafe surgery ?? factoring in quantum mechanics, i can only get in if specifically everyone who views this thread never learns how to use laplace equations within hsc physics :(( please be sympathetic to my goals of being accepted into tafe :((((((

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
If I were in your shoes, I would not be finding this funny. Take your education seriously mate, it's no laughing matter that your behind on this area.

Open a textbook and start doing some research
I seriously thought he/she was trolling when she said 'do we neglect air resistance'-

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
real idk how they'd band 6 without solving the grand unified theory like it's trivial
The fact that he/she didn't even consider chlorophyll levels in the area to determine oxygen generation levels which may lead to heat production and therefore increase in atmospheric temp and therefore increased downward force of gravity is concerning. I genuinely didn't think our education system was this underground and out of touch.

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
@eternallyboreduser not sure if you've taken me seriously, but I was sorta obv trolling

pls don't listen to my advice, it's pure bs (unless you want a mystery mark, then go right ahead :))

fun fact: I did actually take physics in Y11 but then hated it every single minute of it and dropped it πŸ’€
I lowkey dont rlly like physics either + not that good at it (doesnt come to me as naturally as math and chem) so i was thinking of dropping but then id have to do eco and idk if the switch is worth it

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I lowkey dont rlly like physics either + not that good at it (doesnt come to me as naturally as math and chem) so i was thinking of dropping but then id have to do eco and idk if the switch is worth it
nooooo you'll find it good once u like grind during the holidays

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
hsc eco is brutal, there's a lot of memorisation

I had to memorise at least 15 essays and it wasn't even helpful on the day of the exam, I bs-ed the essay because I didn't have anything prepped on it but somehow it worked

you'll have to make the decision on where your strengths and weaknesses lie, I dropped physics and kept eco because I'm good at memorising, but it might be a different case for you
Hmmm im not rlly into the wordy subjects (more of the application ones) cos i am planning to do 4u math alongside 2u eng and chem. So i feel like physics might work better with my subject combo especially since 4u and physics overlap on some areas but physics is genuinely so much harder for me than math or chem so im rlly contemplating my decisions now

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Hmmm im not rlly into the wordy subjects (more of the application ones) cos i am planning to do 4u math alongside 2u eng and chem. So i feel like physics might work better with my subject combo especially since 4u and physics overlap on some areas but physics is genuinely so much harder for me than math or chem so im rlly contemplating my decisions now
Shouldve picked business studies instead of modern πŸ₯²

carrotsss

HSC
tbh I threw term 1 year 11 phys hard and I still did fine in the end, I reckon give it your all for prelim and then you can decide if u want to drop at the end of y11

liamkk112

HSC
Why is it C? i thought it would be B because we have both weight force and air resistance. The q doesn't mention that air resistance is negligible.View attachment 42721
if there was air resistance, then the eqn would be something like F = mg - kv or F= mg -kv^2, but in either case beacsue the ball is at the top of the path, v= 0, so F =mg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)