Pips For 2008 (1 Viewer)

Kimia2409

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
I finally finished! (Well, almost).
Now all I need to do is finish annotating my resource list :shy:
Anyway.
Mine's called "All Work and No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy (But What About Jacqueline?)" and basically looks at whether gender as a sole factor influences the impact of employment on year twelve students.
WOOTAGE.
that's a really cool pip name

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
oh.. thanks lol.
I'm still excited!!! Are most people finished (or very close to) now??

xJennax

HSC
I agree, great PIP title. :)
I'm nearly finished, I'm still working on my introduction. I need to think of a cool title for mine =/ lol

Breeza170

HSC
Im doing my PIP at the moment and i chose to do "what is the difference between public and private schools and do they shape our personality and beliefs?"

p.s - does anyone know how to post threads or wat eva they are called. i want to post the questionnaire for my PIP for people to do for me.
this site is harder to figure out than facebook! :uhoh:

kirst21k

HSC
i dropped it last term :)
far less stress for me now.

good luck everyone else.
one week left

ZaraKu

HSC
I know that there is a girl in our class who hasn't started one bit of her PIP... All she did in our PIP allocated lessons during class was complain about her love life, I say have fun failing to her, I'm stuck on my cross cultural part though... :-(

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
^ I find it easiest to, when Ive written a paragraph, re read and ask myself if, I was a marker, would I know from this paragraph alone, what the cross cultural comparrison is.

If I say no, I really drive the cross cultural comparisson in my edit.

jackie07

HSC
Im close 2 finishing. just putting on finishing touches i guess.. im not happy about my cross cultural comparision, i didnt feel it came out strongly, it was age/gernerational.

i also have two girls in my class of 6 ppl who havent even started our teacher is great and class is small, they could get distinctions if they put in the effort!

How does everyone think thier teachers were in helping with the process? it would be interesting to find out how many teachers care more about the pay check than education.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
for everyone who doesnt know, they are abolishing the PIP from Society and Culture, so that means us 08'ers are the second last year to do it

tahls--

HSC
Just need to do the stupid resource list and perfect my conclusion.
We're handing ours in Friday

xJennax

HSC
I've printed mine out and it's ready to hand in tomorrow. :D My introduction and conclusion are 20 words over though lol.

ZaraKu

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
.. you have your cross cultural perspective in a chapter?
Uh, yeah... you make it sound like that's a bad thing, my whole centeral material is chapters, I can't just put it elsewhere...

amybaker1990

HSC
my cross cultural is in a chapter although i did integrate it throughout the whole CM.. all i have is my conclusion then i am finneto.

tahls--

HSC
Handing mine in this arvo.
Shits me that we won't get our marks back for it. I've developed some weird attatchment to my PIP

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
ZaraKu said:
Uh, yeah... you make it sound like that's a bad thing, my whole centeral material is chapters, I can't just put it elsewhere...
..It is?

Your cross cultural perspective has to be intergrated through out the central material, ie, linked in with each of your chapters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)