Posture (1 Viewer)

HSC
starrysky said:
Mostly because the supervisors tend to be really distracting, and I want to fucking kill them because they make more noises than the entire hall turning pages simultaneously. What. The. Fuck.

ahaha, brings back memories of my trials. some teachers failed HARD. alot walked into tables distracting everyone. i think during eco, the 2 teachers supervising tried to turn the heaters on (the ones near the roof with the ring on a chain - then they use a massive stick with a hook on it). well yeah, one of them couldnt pull the ring down with enough force, and the other teacher failed by missing the ring completely and banging the pole into the wall.. loudly.

supervisors need more silencing than we do. :mad1:

xD LOL xD

pulsatile
HSC
Forbidden. said:
They chitty-chat-chat and in return I make Darth Vader breathing noises..
:lol:;)
williams180 said:
wtf just do the paper.
:rofl::rofl:
Ahhh, some of the funniest things happen during exams. Like the time our old chem teacher, who's quite tall, sneezed really loudly behind a girl who was concentrating, and she screamed in fright and the whole hall turned around and cracked up laughing.

:mad1: I sat next to a girl (class exam, in a small overcrowded classroom) who had this thing with fiercely swinging her leg throughout the whole exam, so distracting!...but she's my friend, so I forgave her.

Posture (for maths), slumped over and concentrating with period moments of looking up and cracking my neck, and doing half turns to crack my back. I know its bad:eek:…then again I like sitting with my legs crossed in my chair.

For everything else I’m a little more upright.

...so close, so very close:eek: :bomb:

47sniper

HSC
N/A
My posture changes every five minutes from sitting back to my head stuck to the desk and my hand going mental. if you played it in fast forward i'd look like i was having an epileptic fit

I HATE EXAMINERS OH MY GOD they never shut up! they ask each other what they did on the weekend and about their kids and i just want them to shut up but they won't! and they take away my m'n'ms and they chat and chat and distract me. they all need to die :burn:

HSC
pritnep said:
There are usually three types of hsc exam students.

1. Those that slump
2. Those that sit straight
3. Those that do a combination.

I was combination depending on the subject/length of exam.
I'll take number 3. I can never get comfortable on those shitty chairs, end up moving up and down. 2 is great at the end though. :D

~untitled~

HSC
I dont really care that much about posture.... but the most annoying thing ever is when you get a bumpy desk, especially for english and the desk just rattles non-stop for the entire exam...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
~untitled~ said:
I dont really care that much about posture.... but the most annoying thing ever is when you get a bumpy desk, especially for english and the desk just rattles non-stop for the entire exam...
That's happened so many times to me and my friend! So annoying - fortunately we were allowed to change desks. :)

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:
That's happened so many times to me and my friend! So annoying - fortunately we were allowed to change desks. :)
:mad1: Lucky. I got a rattly one for my Math trial, and it just wouldn't stop annoying the FUCK out of me. -creak- -rattle- FKJAFHAFKJHFKJFH. -asplodes-

>_>

~untitled~

HSC
tanjin said:
haha, were not allowed to change desks, you just tell the examiners after the exam and they put some cardboard under the leg of the table for the next person who has to use it. But i always seem to get one for english, everyone stares at me trying to write , gah (excluding the 5 people in our entire year who actually care about english).

~LEAH~

HSC
I hate people that writeso furiously its like they're going to die any minute. The desk is constantly wrattling and then they look up at everyone around them and turn their page really loudly just to let everyone know they're writing a lot.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Why can't you just check if your table is crap - before you go to sit down & ask the supervisors to change before the tests start? :)

~untitled~

HSC
tanjin said:
Why can't you just check if your table is crap - before you go to sit down & ask the supervisors to change before the tests start? :)
Lol, because i go to a public school, and am not smart enough to think to do that :p.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
~untitled~ said:
OK then. i am not smart enough to think of it, i cant help it if i dont have any common sense.
Now you know :D

Problem solved.

~untitled~

HSC
tanjin said:
Now you know :D

Problem solved.
Awesome! Now we just need "check your desk for a bumpy leg before the exam starts" posters outside the hall, so that i dont have to put up with any other creaky desks... and then perfect!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Awesome! Now we just need "check your desk for a bumpy leg before the exam starts" posters outside the hall, so that i dont have to put up with any other creaky desks... and then perfect!
Poifect.

Just remember it :)

Checking the chair and desk is the first thing i do before any exam. :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
I like your thinking.
Well, we do think alike. :rolleyes:

Fucked up chairs are even worse. The fear of it falling apart during an exam. Horrible. :eek:

LOL - three people have pm'd me in the last 2 months, asking if i go to a private school. LOLs do i sound like i go to a private? :confused:

~untitled~

HSC
tanjin said:
Well, we do think alike. :rolleyes:

Fucked up chairs are even worse. The fear of it falling apart during an exam. Horrible. :eek:

LOL - three people have pm'd me in the last 2 months, asking if i go to a private school. LOLs do i sound like i go to a private? :confused:
Lol, its more that the majority of BOSers do go to private schools.

Haha, cant say ive ever had that kindve problem with my chair before

Kujah

HSC
N/A
My table's collapsed in the middle of an exam before :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)