Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't wait to get started. The school term begins in just a week. Finally, a year where I can learn the subjects I really do want to learn.
Good luck :)

Any particular subjects you are looking forward to?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
One week left ! Been preparing Marketing notes for HSC Business Studies and bought Tim Riley Economics workbook + textbook set ^____^!

Not sure what to do with Physics, whether I should buy a book or just wait till school starts and see if I need it.

But I'm practising Year 11 2U/3U maths T____T I'm terrible at maths

Keep up the good work :)

Ambility

HSC
Good luck :)

Any particular subjects you are looking forward to?
Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to Extension 1 Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. Not looking forward to English but oh well.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to Extension 1 Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. Not looking forward to English but oh well.
Nah, trust me - English is not that bad. If you know exactly what the markers want, adhere to the rubric and know how to structure an essay properly, the subject is relatively easy.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Try and keep an open mind, you may enjoy some of the prescribed texts that your school picked..

barcyy

HSC
how can i prepare for my subjects? :spzz:
i'm doing 3u maths, adv eng, physics, business, eco and pdhpe
really want to do welll

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
loooooool, you guise

just chill and mentally prepare yourself for year 11 - no need to study prior tbh

lasla

HSC
Any advice for doing an accelerated subject in year 10?
Any help would be appreciated :)

anon101

HSC
N/A
I've got a question about binders...
so im planning to use a bunch of ring binders for yr 11 this year and id like to know what type people used, like the size and the no. of rings.
I'm just clueless about the workload and not sure how long a small binder will last before ill need to take the work out to file away somewhere. particularly curious about the science subjects, but any advice will be appreciated.

thanks in advance! (nervous first post lol)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I've got a question about binders...
so im planning to use a bunch of ring binders for yr 11 this year and id like to know what type people used, like the size and the no. of rings.
I'm just clueless about the workload and not sure how long a small binder will last before ill need to take the work out to file away somewhere. particularly curious about the science subjects, but any advice will be appreciated.

thanks in advance! (nervous first post lol)
I used a two ring binder.Really depend on how many sheets your teacher gives you. I needed two folders for business (1 big one/one small) :uhoh:but most subjects sheet wise one binder held enough(i.e 500 sheets or so)

HSC
What school do you guys go too anyways? Oh and the subjects I'm doing this year is Extension Mathematics, Adv English, Chemistry, Modern History and Physics!

HSC
Oh shit sorry, I sounded so pretentious HAHAH. What subjects you doing this year man?

MilkyCat_

HSC
haha it's all good

Im doing 3U maths, English Advanced, physics, chemistry, pdhpe and SOR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)