Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I can handle 2U ! But I do find difficulties with super hard 2U questions, and 3U...so new to me TA T;

I'm a English & Humanities student (y) Watch me die in 3U Maths and Physics, haha !

Is anyone doing anything fun besides studying this holiday?
This might not be fun to a lot of people - but stationery shopping *_____* SO FUN

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Officeworks is life
I'm itching to go back, realised Extension classes were separate classes to English Advanced and 2U Mathematics.

Need books TA T ! Trying to find the perfect one, before shit gets serious after Term 3.

turntaker

HSC
Nah, trust me - English is not that bad. If you know exactly what the markers want, adhere to the rubric and know how to structure an essay properly, the subject is relatively easy.
Nah don't trust hawk
He is English biased

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Nah don't trust hawk
He is English biased
English isn't bad :D ! Have never lost a mark in any creative writing or essay writing in Year 7 - 10. Hoping that doesn't change.

Because people say English is the death of them?

MilkyCat_

HSC
English isn't bad :D ! Have never lost a mark in any creative writing or essay writing in Year 7 - 10. Hoping that doesn't change.

you will definetely lose at least one mark
don't be disheartened by it

turntaker

HSC

Its not. If I get a low band 5 I should be OK. I think that will be possible with barely any study.

Are you an English genius

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
you will definetely lose at least one mark
don't be disheartened by it
Ahahaha! Its definitely okay to lose a mark :D I can't be perfect, it will always be a subjective class to battle in senior year ^^

Its not. If I get a low band 5 I should be OK. I think that will be possible with barely any study.

Are you an English genius
My favourite subject since Year 7 has been English ^^ But I do love Business Studies too. So I'm a Humanities student, I guess?

I'm terrible at Math and Science - hehe, will work on it

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ahahaha! Its definitely okay to lose a mark :D I can't be perfect, it will always be a subjective class to battle in senior year ^^

My favourite subject since Year 7 has been English ^^ But I do love Business Studies too. So I'm a Humanities student, I guess?

I'm terrible at Math and Science - hehe, will work on it

You might be surprised about what your 'best subject' becomes. :D

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Nah don't trust hawk
He is English biased
uhhhh, i don't get how my post is biased? just because someone has a good attitude towards english doesn't necessarily mean they show inherent bias, because that's a flimsy claim itself. there are peeps who are maths and science inclined who would testify that english wasn't as bad as they thought

it's all about the mindset dude

given that you said it's your least favourite/worst subject, 'barely' probably isn't the right word lol

Last edited:

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
You might be surprised about what your 'best subject' becomes. :D
I was forced into preliminary business studies due to there being nothing else i could go into on that specific line, i originally dreaded it due to getting an E in year 10 commerce. Turns out it was my best HSC subject lmao

Last edited:
HSC
Am I the only Asian kid who's highly interested in Chemistry and the fact that it's the study of change, and how I research everything about Chemistry experiments and perform it in his own time for the kicks? Seriously guys? No one? Just mainly Maths and English? Really guys? LIke how are you guys not interested in making fireworks or to see a liquid change colour because that shit is sick!!!!! Unlike Mathematics, what is so good about it? You guys do Math to see equations change and shit? My god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)