Preliminary is over, how do you feel? (1 Viewer)

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
jessdoit said:
Yeah I guess Year 12 is the last chance to really "try".
I don't really want high school to end... But such is life. Just gotta make the most of it.
But seriously I don't feel ready for this. I feel like a kid trapped in an ageing body. Wow I feel like a fob. Did I spell ageing wrong or is it just me?
I cant wait for high school to end. it means uni can start and i cant wait for uni!
Go UNSW!

IceOnFire

HSC
theodore223 said:
I cant wait for high school to end. it means uni can start and i cant wait for uni!
Yeah I agree. The freedom, the independence of UNI!! WOOT!!

However I am a bit scared of what is out there in the world. For some strange reason I cannot wait till my high school reunion 10 years later.. :confused:

Can't wait to see what everyone looks like then..

Chocolat

HSC
I'm utterly relieved yet petrified. Contradictory feelings, I'm aware, but that's how I honestly feel. I'm glad that Preliminary is over, and that I've had the opportunity to see what is going to be the expectation/s going into Year 12. But at the same time...Year 12! Man...it's like the decisive year where all your assessments/exams actually do count for something worthwhile! Whenever I've had an assessment/exam that I've been dreading or found difficult, I've always reassured myself in that 'it doesn't count for nothing and I won't remember it when I'm 30.' But Year 12, UAIs, universities...whole different story!
And yes. I'm one of the many eagerly awaiting school reunions haha...should be most interesting to see where the people in your year ended up....haha.

Chocolat

HSC
mrzeidan1 said:
Wish I had a remote to fast-forward 1 year :)
I agree. Except I'd put it on slow motion when I receive the news of my outstanding UAI (Shhh...I'm being idealistic here!) and normal mode for the formals! :D

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
And slow-mo when it really goes well, amirite? ;)
Of course ;). And maybe on rewind and play again...if it's that great lol :p.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I can't wait until I finish HSC. Then we'll be able to start with uni and that means more freedom and studying with more flexible times and new friends and new LIFE!! It's like you're being reborn... Also, the INDEPENDANCE and being able to prove to your parents that you DID study at school AND I guess it's a little self-achievement for us as well =]

fishy89sg

HSC
Wooz said:
Im not ready for yr 12. I've got a whole heap of studying during the hols.
i thought no preliminary studd was tested for any subjects except maths?

live.fast

HSC
N/A
wat bout SOFTWARE DESIGN N DEV. ??? i checkd hsc stuff on it, n its got prelim stuff 2

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
If it's in the HSC course, then it can be examined, even if it's part of the preliminary course. Besides, the preliminary course is the basis of the HSC course, therefore you expect to see some stuff from the preliminary course in the HSC course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)