Preliminary is over, how do you feel? (1 Viewer)

kathrynso

HSC
Hooray!

I bought so many books at the start of the year and display folders and atfer term one decided to use loose leaf paper and now my pretty books are just laying there on my table...

501n2u

HSC
I just came back from overseas (been gone for the entire holidays), and school starts Monday. I AM SO NOT READY FOR YR12. I'm freaking out because I feel so disorganised right now ><

IceOnFire

HSC
501n2u said:
I just came back from overseas (been gone for the entire holidays), and school starts Monday. I AM SO NOT READY FOR YR12. I'm freaking out because I feel so disorganised right now ><
Hey 501n2u you are doing the same subjects as me except for chemistry.

Don't you feel special.. :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
kathrynso said:
Hooray!

I bought so many books at the start of the year and display folders and atfer term one decided to use loose leaf paper and now my pretty books are just laying there on my table...
I'd turn them books into loose leaf paper, it's easy, just get a guillotine, take the paper out of the books and cut them in half :)
Soul Searcher said:
i'm still not sure if school starts tommorrow or on tuesday :S
Can't you find out from someone who goes to your school? ;)

Last edited:

kathrynso

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'd turn them books into loose leaf paper, it's easy, just get a guillotine, take the paper out of the books and cut them in half :)
Lol that's what i did with my Biology and my Chemistry books. It sorta looks odd in the folder because the paper from the books don't match the loose leaf lol. :) What's a guillotine?

We go back tomorrow.... Noooo Health first period =( How to break the news... Lol*breathe*

Last edited:

Amaybro

HSC
The prelim year was a weird one for me... i started off in high spirits, averaged around 90, moved onto the half yearly with higher spirits, averaged around 95, and then progressively declined until the yearly where i averaged 70 something (excluding my yr 12 subjects).

i do NOT want that to happen next year hah, i'm nervous as hell for how i'm going to organize myself, especially for maths, but feeling confident about the rest :)

vorahk

HSC
felt so fucking good, especailly the day i finished my exams... despite how crap i did in them lol. just glad it was over.

but now... its year 12.. everything counts ><. i wanna be small again.. yr7-10 was the best!

sarziii

HSC
i really just want to get this final year over and done with...

but then again it's our final year and you kinda want to cherish it..

dilemma dilemma

HSC
I find I very much have the same issue.

On one hand you want to end this year soon becuase you begin to realize the workload and stress you have ahead of you. Yet you don't want schooling to end and a different type of work to begin and friendships possibly lost. :bomb:

IceOnFire

HSC
agentcheeseball said:
For me year 10 was by far the best year of school ever.
Year 9 was the best for me..:)

Every day was a bludge. At times I was so bOred that I actually wanted homework and assignments.

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
Year 7 = Mostly bad.
Year 8 = The worst.
Year 9 = Pretty bad.
Year 10 = Good.
Year 11 = OK at best.

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Year 9 was the best for me..:)

Every day was a bludge. At times I was so bOred that I actually wanted homework and assignments.
I get that as well. Thoguh I believe year10 was the best the subjects were quite easy I had a great friend that I hung with. Some subjects such as computers were fun. I also achieved better then I had ever hoped and we had so many of the days off.

HSC
All the years count though. Its where you aquire your skills and such otherwise 12 years of going to school is a waste if we could do it straight away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)