Premium Memberships (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
So the mods and the premium members are all in this together? hmmm, didn't know about that one!

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Interesting, since I'm in yr11, the whole year's subscription might be worth it. :)

Although, regarding the notes. Who writes them and do they cater to all subjects equally. For example, on the more "complex" subjects such as Physics and Chemistry, I wonder how good the notes will be.

Actually English would be more of a concern as it's such a...I can't seem to think of a word for it but what I'm trying to say is that English is different to other subjects where there is absolute answer and one answer to a question and one answer may be better than another, it seems difficult to actually write notes for.

Now to stop procratinating and do my English synthesis assessment. :(

nwatts

HSC
stas - can you please post the BOS bank account details so those who aren't paypal friendly can still give you all some money?

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
We are currently working on it - need to iron out some functionality issues with userids left as reference.

nwatts

HSC
Bored Info said:
We are currently working on it - need to iron out some functionality issues with userids left as reference.
ohh right np. let me know when it's up though.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Lazarus said:
Currently it's the baby blue colour... but we might change it periodically, etc.

You never know.

Could probably even let premium members vote for what they want.
is there any way they could choose their own individual colour (except for maybe Orange, red or black as it might confuse some members)? or would that just be more trouble than it's worth?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I think they originally planned to do that, but with the coding the way it is they'd have to create a different usergroup for each colour, I think.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
The problem then arises if everyone choses their own colour that it will get messy and confuses members, the good thing about the light blue is it keeps with the colour scheme and still looks neat.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
The_highwayman said:
is there any way they could choose their own individual colour (except for maybe Orange, red or black as it might confuse some members)? or would that just be more trouble than it's worth?
No.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
you wouldnt want people having thousands of different colours. That would just confuse the hell out of a member who was trying to look for a moderator etc.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Currently the premium member system works the same as for a benefactor, they can chose to be identified as a member of that group by clicking an option and then their name will be bolded, or in the case of a premium member changed to light blue, if they want though they can untick this option and keep the normal coloured name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)