private school girl from strathfield murdered... by her older sister (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Stang said:
Thats so sad =[
and she was so close to finishing school to =[
It's kind of strange how everyone says that. I don't really see how it's relevant that she was close to finishing school, considering she's probably the sort for which HSC isn't some defining moment in your life that makes you a worthwhile human being. Only thing that adds is that she spent the last year of her life studying and worrying for something she'd never complete.

My respects to peeple who knew her, it is a very sad thing indeed.

zstar

HSC
N/A
How come when something like this happens people don't blame knives but when guns are involved then guns are the problem?

Am I the only one that sees that flawed logic?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
zstar said:
How come when something like this happens people don't blame knives but when guns are involved then guns are the problem?

It was the kitchen knife, should we blame the kitchen then? :p

Zephyrio

HSC
Wow, some people are actually joking about this. Wonder what ever happened to the compassion around this place. Not surprised though.

As for Susan, I didn't know you but you seemed like a cool person. I feel tremendously sad for you and your family, but glad that you're somewhere better now. May God bless you and your family even in the most troubled of times. Amen.

strydehax

HSC
N/A
zstar said:

She was doped up on medication, the lawyers are going to use that as their defence. This has torn the family apart, then even have to organise the legal defence for Kathleen now.

Anyway, what a tragedy. Is their a female word for fratricide?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
zstar said:

knives serve many purposes! :)

Animals

Banned
HSC
How come I can't see the profile?

And yeah, it is quite sad.

RIP Susan.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sororicide is the correct term in this situation. She confirmed some friends today though so she must be out on bail and chilling on FB :cool:

EDIT: She's a pretty cool guy, eh murders her sister and doesn't afraid of the cops

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Hero said:
Sororicide is the correct term in this situation. She confirmed some friends today though so she must be out on bail and chilling on FB :cool:

EDIT: She's a pretty cool guy, eh murders her sister and doesn't afraid of the cops
lollllllllllll

can you take a screenshot?

that rules

valeria.m5.5

HSC
Wow, this is weird.
I went to MLC for a workshop once and it seems like a great school, so many facilities and stuff.
So perfect on the outside, but like most things hiding alooottt of dirty secrets i guess.
This story is so close to home in so many ways not that i knew the girls in person, just being average girls and finishing school.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yo there you go jockmonkey.

fuck I am laughing so hard at her status update:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)