private school girl from strathfield murdered... by her older sister (1 Viewer)

Fathers

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
someone add her, lets see if she would accept and post this on her wall 'r u out on bail?' :p
I added her this morning. She's yet to accept my invite. I'll be sure to write that on her board/wall. :D

sleepplease

HSC
i hope you are joking.

whilst i think that the humour in this thread is awful, at least it is contained where people who don't want to read it, don't have to.

Katheen isn't on bail - so if anyone is on her facebook it would probably be her mother. Don't torture that family please.

Fathers

Banned
HSC
sleepplease said:
i hope you are joking.

whilst i think that the humour in this thread is awful, at least it is contained where people who don't want to read it, don't have to.

Katheen isn't on bail - so if anyone is on her facebook it would probably be her mother. Don't torture that family please.
Wow. Just one day after her daughter was killed by her other daughter, the mother is having a good time on Facebook. Disgraceful.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
that's so fucked like

you just lost a daughter
but it was your other kid that did it

it's just fucked?
cbf reading the thread or looking it up
why did she kill her?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Apparently the fight was over a 'hair straightener'

ACCUSED murderer Kathleen Worrall had fought with her sister Susan over a hair straightener before she allegedly stabbed the 18-year-old to death.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that police have been told there was a dispute over the straightener before Susan was killed in the family's Strathfield home on Friday afternoon.

Friends of Kathleen, 20, who is in custody charged with her sister's murder, said she was extremely close to Susan but had recently lost her job and was struggling at university.

Friend Sarah Allender said Kathleen was the victim of bullies and had felt as though she lived in Susan's shadow.

"Her entire (life) Kathleen was bullied about being obese and later lost weight at the gym," Ms Allender said. "Her sister was considered to be the perfect one and that often upset (her) that she was always getting the attention."

Susan was found dead from a knife wound to the neck after her sister allegedly called their mother Maureen and told her of the stabbing.

Police recovered a knife from the Moseley St home.

Police sources said it was unclear if the fight over the hair straightener had directly led to the stabbing or even if it happened on the day she died.

Ms Allender said Kathleen was obsessed with gym work outs, often training six hours a day, before abruptly leaving her gym a few months ago.

Sarah's sister Rebecca said Kathleen was "close to her sister" but was having trouble at university and had lost a job.

Susan, a popular student at Methodist Ladies College, Burwood was about to start her final exams. Her death has devastated the family's friends.

The court was told Kathleen had been under watch in custody since Saturday after fears she may harm herself. Parramatta Local Court was also told she required medication, with speculation she suffered from a hormonal disorder.

She is due to face Burwood Local Court again by video link on Wednesday.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24485396-5007132,00.html

wow that was just........freaky.

Fathers

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Apparently the fight was over a 'hair straightener'

wow that was just........freaky.
Apparently, there's also fear that Kathleen may attempt suicide while in police custody.

HalcyonSky

HSC
even made me a bit sad reading the '100 things i want to do in my life' blog entry thing :(

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:
that's so fucked like

you just lost a daughter
but it was your other kid that did it

it's just fucked?
cbf reading the thread or looking it up
why did she kill her?
lulz.
the only reason anyone does anything

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Holy shit I knew this was coming because one dies every year. Remember how last year it was that chick who chop sueyd and then there was a thread and we all got in trouble for ripping into her friends?

Good times.

For an example of lazy journalism, check here

MOMENTS after 18-year-old Susan Worrall was stabbed to death in her home her sister allegedly called her mother.

Police yesterday took the 20-year-old sister Kathleen into custody and later charged her with murder.

Kathleen Worrall, 20, was this morning refused bail by a Parramatta bail court registrar and matter was adjourned to Burwood Local Court until October 15.

The death of the bubbly Year 12 student from MLC Ladies College, Burwood - who was about to start her final exams - devastated family friends said yesterday.

In internet postings, the teen detailed her work with the Anglicare charity, her dreams of travelling to Italy and listed her regret as "not spending enough time with family and loved ones".

An ambulance was called to the Worrall family's Mosely St, Strathfield home at 11.30am yesterday after Susan's 20-year-old sister allegedly made the chilling phone call to her mother.

The elder sister was arrested at the home and taken to Burwood police station. Charges were laid late last night. She has been refused bail and remains in custody.

An ambulance spokeswoman said paramedics who raced to the scene found Susan dead with a stab wound to the neck.

"She was about to start her (final exams) at school, there is no reason why this should have happened," a distressed family friend said after arriving at the home.

Susan wrote on an internet site that she wanted to study economics/business law when she finished school but that she also had an interest in modelling and school drama shows.

Her internet postings on sites such as MySpace are like a chapter book of her life.

Susan wrote how much she loved her family's four cats, particularly her own named Jasmine and Sooty. "I love all animals and would love to work for WIRES (animal rescue group) when I turn 18," she wrote. "My mother and sister are already members and have rescued several animals."

She had been tutoring English as a second language and listed her sporting interests as sailing, bike riding, bush walking, tennis, softball and rock climbing. "I also love having fun with my friends and going out to parties and dancing," she wrote.

"I'm energetic, fun loving and have a fondness for humour. I want everyone I'm around to be having a good time and enjoying life."

She listed her best feature as her laugh, before adding "I like making others smile."

Instead of sitting the HSC, she said on MySpace that she had instead chosen the international baccalaureate diploma and was studying English, history, economics and Indonesian and listed comedy and crime shows as her favourites.

In one chilling reference in an online survey asking how she would like to die, she said in a "hail of gunfire," before adding that she was kidding.

Susan's death shocked neighbours who said residents often kept to themselves. "Everything was fine with them but who knows what is going on inside a family," a neighbour said.
I could have fuckin wrote that, gg news.com.au great investigative journalism.

Hahahahah "often kept to themselves". "They were really nice" "Always coming and going".

Generic-off!

EDIT1: "I have a fondness for humour" Read: I am boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)