Problems with dorm offers anyone? (2 Viewers)

Paroissien

HSC
omg_a said:
are you at ursula (or were you at ursula last year) kenny75? I'm going this year...also am doing arts/law. hope there are some other arts/law people!
Yo .

kenny75

HSC
omg_a said:
are you at ursula (or were you at ursula last year) kenny75? I'm going this year...also am doing arts/law. hope there are some other arts/law people!
yep, i'm going back in 2 weeks, how exciting hehe. Dont worry, there will be LOTS of arts/law people there, last year o week, every 3rd person I talked to were doing arts/law

mayhemily

HSC
Himezaki said:
mayhemily - LOL I THINK I SAW YOU COMPLAINING AT THE OFFICE!

And rightly so - i think i've bugged that Matt Wilkison guy enough times as it is, i called him up twice, subjected 2 of his colleagues to my drivel which resulted in them calling him up again and doing a status check on my application...then got my 3 friends to query about their accomodation arrangements as well and how it was 'sooooo not first come first serve...an INJUSTICE'

And where did you people get that form where you tell people about yourself? I didn't get that...nor was i informed. I might not have read too clearly on the dorm information on the ursula/bruce hall webbie but i don't think it mentioned an extra form to be filled.

Well, i've been told i'll be getting it THIS WEEK.

BIG QUESTION! THE DEADLINE IS ON THE FREAKING 28TH!

looks like i'vev gotta give this Matt guy another call.
HAHAHA thats sooo funny. How you saw me complaining that is. lol, fair to say im on a first name basis with good old matt these days!!!

Himezaki

Teh Train Ninja!
HSC
Mayhemily - Did you try to convince him to make another 'clerical error' and send you to Ursula?

I actually visited the AIHS dorms and though its far from the campus, i gotta say, the rooms are not bad...bigger than the ANU dorms. But then again u'll have to shell out more.

I am soooo moving out next year if i have to go through the whole process again.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I don't think its nearly as bad for returning residents, that said I'm moving out mid-year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)