Question: (I'm kinda throwing it out to the girls here) player, do you care? (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Say you are/going to hook up with a guy but find out he's a player/womanizer/promiscuous, do you give a shit?

Bear in mind you're not looking for relationship so there's no probs with fidelity.

Guys can answer and substitute if inclined.

Legham

HSC
My gf thought i was just 'playing' her at first for a few weeks :eek: i lol'd cause i didnt know what it meant.. i still don't really know..

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
They're not necessarily better at sex, but sex with someone who treats you like shit is always better because women know their place.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
hahah still no wymminz

Why would you feel used and/or abused? If you're not looking for a relationship then what's the difference between you using them.

Also, being a player doesn't necessarily mean they will treat you like shit (just not call you back).

mishy-mushu

HSC
You would have to watch ouot that you dont fall for the guy and get hurt. But yeah even if you dont want a relationship I would still be pissed if he was with me then a different girl the next day.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
If I didn't give a shit about a long-term relationship and was just in it for a root, I wouldn't care. I'd just be slightly worried about STIs i guess.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
mishy-mushu said:
You would have to watch ouot that you dont fall for the guy and get hurt. But yeah even if you dont want a relationship I would still be pissed if he was with me then a different girl the next day.
In reality, you probably wouldn't know if he was with another girl the next day, would you? Why would it matter?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'm not sure if a guy is even a player if neither of you are after a relationship, so I assumed he must be decieving you in some other way. But of course most of you aren't going to care, the fact that they're a player/womaniser/whatever means that they've worked out how to get passed whatever cares there may be... It's not like only mad hectic fully sick sluts bro get played by guys or have sex with jerks.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
I'm not sure if a guy is even a player if neither of you are after a relationship, so I assumed he must be decieving you in some other way. But of course most of you aren't going to care, the fact that they're a player/womaniser/whatever means that they've worked out how to get passed whatever cares there may be... It's not like only mad hectic fully sick sluts bro get played by guys or have sex with jerks.
I got confused with all the adjectives :eek:

But good point with the "'I'm not sure if a guy is even a player if neither of you are after a relationship".

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i wouldn't do it. but then again that's probably because i'm not the type of person who wants to go around and "experience" stuff with alot of guys. Just seems a bit wrong to me, even if he isn't a 'player'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)