• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Question: (I'm kinda throwing it out to the girls here) player, do you care? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Enteebee said:
I'm not sure if a guy is even a player if neither of you are after a relationship, so I assumed he must be decieving you in some other way. But of course most of you aren't going to care, the fact that they're a player/womaniser/whatever means that they've worked out how to get passed whatever cares there may be... It's not like only mad hectic fully sick sluts bro get played by guys or have sex with jerks.
Sluts, gangas and lowies get boring fast. The real fun is getting chicks to think you really love them so they put out when they normally wouldn't.

HSC
N/A
FFS

EDIT: From my POV, just as I don't find the allure of a slut or lowie particularly appealing, putting myself in a female's shoes I don't see the reverse as any different. Physical or otherwise.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Posting as if I was a gurl :shy::

If I'm horny and just wanna hook up I don't necessarily find it unappealing. But aside from that a slut (guy or girl) is unappealing if I'm not in an extremely horny 'fuck it i dont care i just want to feel wanted and want some sexytiem to go with it' mood.

HSC
N/A
I would think if someone is not appealing, then the corollary is that they are unappealing. :rolleyes:

but awesome semantics game.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Obviously sluts are appealing or they wouldnt be able to be sluts.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Barry_White said:
I would think if someone is not appealing, then the corollary is that they are unappealing. :rolleyes:

but awesome semantics game.
this isn't an 'if not x, then y' scenario.

there's someone you're going to hook up with. does having them a slut make you change your mind?

not, "hey that person's a slut"
"shit really? fuck that's hot ima go bone them now"

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Riet said:
Sluts, gangas and lowies get boring fast. The real fun is getting chicks to think you really love them so they put out when they normally wouldn't.
all girls are 'sluts' in their minds, never met one that isn't. We're all just clever bonobo's... though I'm sure playing out your little mind fuck seduction fantasies are nice, I believe you're just kidding yourself.
barry white said:
From my POV, just as I don't find the allure of a slut or lowie particularly appealing, putting myself in a female's shoes I don't see the reverse as any different. Physical or otherwise.
I don't think the appeal is that they're sluts, it's that they're powerful men... if a guy can get a lot of women that means he's powerful. It's not necessarily true in reverse and for the most part men don't care about power when it comes to attractiveness anyway, for guys it's all about the physical look of the person.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
you want an open relationship with someone who is already into that (and is known for it)? go for it i spose. Do what makes you happy

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
mmm have you guys noticed that generally the girls are looking at it as either a neutral or negative?

As I said, would it make them think again about doing it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The easy way is you just don't advertise. If I'm trying to pick up, I'm not going to tell a girl 'Yeh, so last weekend I was totally getting head from some bimbo.' or whatever. When talking to girls, you do not talk about other girls. It's like fight club.

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
this isn't an 'if not x, then y' scenario.

there's someone you're going to hook up with. does having them a slut make you change your mind?

not, "hey that person's a slut"
"shit really? fuck that's hot ima go bone them now"
eh seriously, i dont understand what you're arguing against me?

i say: "i don't find sluts appealing"
you say: "it's about whether they're unappealing"
i say: "'there's no real difference"
you say: "above post"

i'm saying now...and this is the best i can phrase my point: "if i knew two people who i liked/wanted to hook up with equally..and one had a reputation as a slut and the other did not...then i would choose the non-slut anyday/preference her above the slut in the heirachy of desirability"

but that's just my opinion.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It's probably neutral/negative when you're just looking at the trait of 'womaniser' in isolation, but I think the personality traits that lead to someone being a womaniser lend themselves to it being a positive trait by proxy. I mean the guys I know who get the most women are all generally nice, confident blokes who are a lot of fun to be around.

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
all girls are 'sluts' in their minds, never met one that isn't. We're all just clever bonobo's... though I'm sure playing out your little mind fuck seduction fantasies are nice, I believe you're just kidding yourself.

I don't think the appeal is that they're sluts, it's that they're powerful men... if a guy can get a lot of women that means he's powerful. It's not necessarily true in reverse and for the most part men don't care about power when it comes to attractiveness anyway, for guys it's all about the physical look of the person.
it means he plays the seduction game better than other guys.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Barry_White said:
eh seriously, i dont understand what you're arguing against me?

i say: "i don't find sluts appealing"
you say: "it's about whether they're unappealing"
i say: "'there's no real difference"
you say: "above post"

i'm saying now...and this is the best i can phrase my point: "if i knew two people who i liked/wanted to hook up with equally..and one had a reputation as a slut and the other did not...then i would choose the non-slut anyday/preference her above the slut in the heirachy of desirability"

but that's just my opinion.
and you know that's not the situation I'm talking about (lol)

I'm asking if WHILE YOU ARE (or going to in the immediate future) hook up witha slut (obviously for other reasons), and by some happenstance (lol) find out he's a womanizer or somesuch, would you THEN think it was a bad idea - purely becuase of that reason.

There's no others in this situation. There's no comparison to other 'chaste' people. It's that or nothing basically.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
It's probably neutral/negative when you're just looking at the trait of 'womaniser' in isolation, but I think the personality traits that lead to someone being a womaniser lend themselves to it being a positive trait by proxy. I mean the guys I know who get the most women are all generally nice, confident blokes who are a lot of fun to be around.
agreed with what you'er saying there.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It's the same with barry saying he hates sluts... well that might be true when you look at that in isolation and imagine two girls exactly the same, but the fact is that sluts are probably more likely to let you have sex with them and be attractive enough to get your attention.

It's never really in isolation so I'd say most girls prefer players, otherwise they wouldn't be players. End thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)