Redfern Racial Rioting (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
1. Is there anything more pathetic than rioting Aboriginals?

2. Maybe drowning puppies... but there would have to be a lot of them.

-- Explanation:
Line 1: The view that the media has taken (this will probably be even better accentuated in tomorrow's op-ed and letters) is that this is pathetic, especially the views they have been showing from Rudd and Brogden.
Line 2: I can't be bothered.

Oh! And imagine if they would have rioted in colonial times! We'd have a chain of people walking across the state eradicating them by now (like in Tassie!).

Insert douchebag alert: 1) Yes, Aboriginals did riot in colonial times and many were massacred!
2) Take lines maked "1" and "2" as satire or sarcasm. They have been labelled because you might be a whinging Greens supporter.

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
who the hell isnt trigger happy against black people or asians or gays :D

hey hey
asquith
wasnt there this white supremist forum mentioned here somewhere? link me please

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Ahahahaha Ten news just labelled a guy "Riot Spokesman"!!!
Journalism at its finest...

The interview with the chap's mother was crap as well, she's a total dumbarse.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It had the woman's name below! That was the stupidest part. Argh...

ND

HSC
Originally posted by teh winnar!
good work covering your ass there

"i hate blackies"

"... but i'm a realist so it's ok!"
When did he say something even slightly racially discriminatory?

Egg_666

damn, where to start on this thread and its posts...

its amazing...

i wont quote, so people who wrote the comments i talk about will know they said it...

first off: i loved the bit about "IF aboriginals rioted in colonial times there would have been chains of people eradicating them"

yeh, like that DIDNT happen... as long as we white people keep thinking it NEVER happenned, nothing can possibly hurt us...

Those "chains of people" did such a good job of eradicating them, there hasnt been a single TRUE aboriginal in decades...

second: this isnt even one particular person, this is many!... i love how people have this view of all criminals as EVIL, BRUTAL, ATROCIOUS...

there are certainly people who kill people for enjoyment, or beat on their wife, or defraud millions from companies, thereby forcing them to become insolvent... and those people are very nasty...

Then there are criminals who steal to live, for food, drink, drugs, rent?...

yes i said drugs... those addicted live on it... fat people are addicted to fattening food, smokers are addicted to cigarettes, alcoholics are addicted to alcohol, gamblers to gambling, druggies are addicted to drugs....

they have no choice, they have nowhere else to turn to... oh sure there are clinics, just like there are for weight loss and gambling, and alcoholics, but how often do those suceed? and with little government funding...

and with drugs its worse than that, those who buy and use drugs, pay with whatever little money they can... Fat clinics are a privately run industry now with millions, but there is no money in drug rehabilitation, so no private investment... coupled with little public money, it will have no end, until money is put there...

this is the quote i love the best on this issue:

"Equal treatment to unequal people and the outset of the equalisation process, merely perpetuates the inequality"

for those who didnt get it, it jsut means that if you give equal funding to people who are unequal at the time at which you gave it to them, then the richer people simply get richer at a much faster rate whilst the poorer people take a lot longer... and with that happening, shops and all retail stores, increase their prices so that they can sell goods to the rich, and make the most...

Aboriginals riot because they have nothing, they get little, and that gets them nowhere...

so would you or i if we were in that same situation... so, its not racial differences that cause trouble, its proverty... and thats something that the liberals aim to keep for good...

you can call them pathetic, you can call them animals, but tables turned and situation reversed we would be doing the same thing...

The most unfortunate thing in my opinion is that the police have to bear the brunt of this, the clash between the oppressed and the government

haha and all that crap about how hard it must be to be impaled on a round pole... you fat asses never rode a bike faster than 20km/h... think about speed, crash, weight smashin against pole... sound beautiful eh? well think about it... were are the physics boys...

and it didnt say it went straight through, it jsut made a wide yet relatively shallow hole... god that feels aweful just thinking about it

and thk gd brogden aint in, or the problem would be worse... funny about his idea to bash down redfern... but seriously... he brings in mandaotry sentencing... its ALL over... but thats another issue really... warranting a message as long as this one which is long enough...

to sum up :p :

we cant say that aboriginals are the cause or, for that matter, at fault for this disorder and crime, we dont know what aboriginal is... There are few among us (and i know there are NONE on these boards) who have met a true aboriginal. The ones we see today are simply echoes of what the legends once were... now they are mixed up in a white persons world of technology, with the white man having had a considerable, or rather, insurmountable headstart...

It's poverty not race that is the issue...

if a guy is soo afraid to get caught out by police that he is putting himself in mortal danger, there is something wrong with the processing of aaboriginals... the no talking about warrants could mean 2 things... A. there was no warrant and they just were trying to threaten him and give him a "talking to" or B. there was a warrant for arrest but it was for something petty, and certainly not worth losing your life over

Ziff

HSC
N/A
why don't you do it yourself you whinging racist asshole
Congratulations either a) closet racist or b) PC poster-child, you are the second to think that it's all about race like that um bloke. People are capable of talking in terms other than race...

E.g. above the guy was talking about CRIMINALS not ABORIGINALS where as gmraso was referring to her looking like and acting like a total dickhead rather than because she's Aboriginal. Though, it's always easy to just throw in the word "racist" to seem cool isn't it?

All hail the leader of the champion of causes that don't exist!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
i thought he was the one who posted 'is there anything more pathetic than rioting aboriginies?'... but apparently it was ziff

although he did say 'TESTIFY' in reply to that post

edit: ie, they're both cretins
I think you should read the whole thread and then take in any additional comments after my 2nd post with some humour or accept it as satire...

If you actually bothered to read the media (especially that of our right-wing friends) then you would see that the attitude there was more or less what you will read in these papers...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yep. I did. It seems that you are obviously without any ability to comprehend certain things even once they have been explained to you. So if you re-read that post you will find annotations to help you understand it!

"I think you should read the whole thread and then take in any additional comments after my 2nd post with some humour or accept it as satire..."

Egg_666

Originally posted by Ziff
I think you should read the whole thread and then take in any additional comments after my 2nd post with some humour or accept it as satire...

If you actually bothered to read the media (especially that of our right-wing friends) then you would see that the attitude there was more or less what you will read in these papers...
cos right wingers says it, it has to be true!!

dont play this "i'm not a racist, but you reckon your cool by saying it" crap... if you cant see that poverty is the primary cause than you are a racist

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah well I just saw the post after I posted so I replied to that lol...

Yay for lag! - Sort of...

Egg_666

Originally posted by jezzmo
first of all, he DID have a warrant against him. Second of all, many criminals run from the police. In america and australia we hear about high-speed chases all the time, often stemming from simple things such as a broken tail-light. When those criminals eventually crash, we don't point the blame on anyone else. So why should we now?
because those people are not the subject of racial discrimination and poverty, they are not going back to jail and worsening their chances of a life afterwards... aboriginals have such hard options anyway, jail time makes it many times worse...

and considering how many crimes are commited in the US and how many "broken tail lights" there are a suprisingly small amount of "high speed car chases"

Originally posted by jezzmo
That boy certainly did not deserve to be impaled upon a fence, but even if the police "were" chasing after him, it was HIS choice to run. It was HIS choice to race down a hill on a bike with no brakes. It was HIS unfortunate circumstance. It was a tragic accident, but let's not throw the blame thoughtlessly towards the police simply as a way to explain the horrendous nature of circumstance.
Its was NOT his choice to have grown up in a country where his options are severly limited, it was NOT his choice to have grown up in poverty, it was NOT his choice to have to commit a crime...

these things were FORCED upon him by his position...

Egg_666

Originally posted by Ziff

"It's clear that these people are extremely disadvantaged both financially and in terms of their education."
and then you went on to ask if they wanted to help themselves

thats hilarious

THEY ARE POOR, THEY HAVE NO EDUCATION

THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO HELP THEMSELVES

does it get any simpler??????????

Egg_666

the thing that shits me about this riot is that it gives john howard an opportunity to play dog whistling politics

he will get to say things that aren't overtly racist, but appeal to racist people

without the help of former one nation supporters, he wouldn't be in power :mad:
yeh thats shit!!!!

and then he will also pass the blame to bob Carr... haha win win

but really what wins howard the elections is not so much the racist, oh sorry, HANSON voters, but the country australians who get treated like shit and yet are the most important people in the country...

and they vote for a party who is SUPPOSED TO represent them, but because they are a minor part of this stupid coalition, or because they dont care because they know they will get the votes, they dont get anything done for country australia...

the recent trade deal... is starting to work it back... but considering what we've given away for so long its crap all really.. and we should be settling for something so shit..

Egg_666

woah that's a bit offensive
they dont know what to do man? they cant do anything cos they have no options... they cant work their way out, they cant live on what they would start at...

they dont know how to help themselves... wait yeh that is offensive... NOBODY knows how to help them, or those that do, arent in power...

or those that are in power... dont want to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)