Regarding the slut/hero female/male double standard (1 Viewer)

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
its the worst

why can a how root heaps of girls but if i want to take 3 cocks at the same time im a slut?

what even is a slut

boganxcore

HSC
its the worst

why can a how root heaps of girls but if i want to take 3 cocks at the same time im a slut?

what even is a slut
if you're in year 9 and you want 3 cocks in you at the same time theres probably something wrong with you...

ay0_x

HSC
its the worst

what even is a slut
a woman with the morals of a man [/generalisation]

really to me a slut is any woman who sleeps around because she wants to be liked/accepted etc
if she sleeps around because she loves sex she's okay in my book

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
You're acknowledging it's a double standard which, by definition, is a problem but you're saying that it's okay for such a problem to exist. Men and women aren't the same but what's wrong with wanting the same advantages in life especially if you hold that all human beings are born equal.
But you do have the same "advantages" in life as a man. The double standard only exists in the minds of other people who you may choose not to associate with.

I'd argue that there is a similar double standard in play for men, but it works in reverse.

Most men are biologically programmed to want to have lots of sex with different women, which makes sense for evolutionary reasons.

Similarly, women are more programmed towards homing instincts, trying to secure a partner that will protect them and their offspring.

But all people are different. Some men would prefer to always be with just one woman, while some women like to sleep with many different men.

These people are often vilified by their own sex, because they exhibit less common sexual preferences. For instance, men who are not into sleeping around, and don't enjoy checking out women and talking about girls they'd like to bang, often have trouble fitting in with other guys and may be mocked by their peers.

It is not some sort of patriarchal conspiracy, or conspiracy against women, it is just people in general being intolerant fucks who have trouble understanding that some people have different preferences to what is considered common and normal.

Edit: I have to admit there are some guys with a really terrible attitude towards women, but these guys tend to just call all women whores, sluts ect, and have no respect for any women, even if they aren't promiscuous.

But most guys do not have anything against girls who enjoy sex and who like to experiment with different partners, or respect them any less. As long as they practice safe sex, I'd rather be with a girl who is more sexually experienced and adventurous.

Last edited:

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
no it actually doesnt

this kind of troll is the best

because it patronises u dum girls

billstery

HSC
But you do have the same "advantages" in life as a man. The double standard only exists in the minds of other people who you may choose not to associate with.

I'd argue that there is a similar double standard in play for men, but it works in reverse.

Most men are biologically programmed to want to have lots of sex with different women, which makes sense for evolutionary reasons.

Similarly, women are more programmed towards homing instincts, trying to secure a partner that will protect them and their offspring.

But all people are different. Some men would prefer to always be with just one woman, while some women like to sleep with many different men.

These people are often vilified by their own sex, because they exhibit less common sexual preferences. For instance, men who are not into sleeping around, and don't enjoy checking out women and talking about girls they'd like to bang, often have trouble fitting in with other guys and may be mocked by their peers.

It is not some sort of patriarchal conspiracy, or conspiracy against women, it is just people in general being intolerant fucks who have trouble understanding that some people have different preferences to what is considered common and normal.

Edit: I have to admit there are some guys with a really terrible attitude towards women, but these guys tend to just call all women whores, sluts ect, and have no respect for any women, even if they aren't promiscuous.

But most guys do not have anything against girls who enjoy sex and who like to experiment with different partners, or respect them any less. As long as they practice safe sex, I'd rather be with a girl who is more sexually experienced and adventurous.
only read this now... bit late... but very good post really, nullifies a lot of stupid arguments commonly made (perhaps my own?)

Ben1220

HSC
To be fair, I'm not usually a fan of most of what I see passing for feminism these days. Our lives become what we focus on, and feminism seems to me to be such a hate filled negative way of seeing the world where everything is a problem and almost everything people do means that people are disrespecting you in whatever way,

But I do think this IS something that is unfair to girls. I know smart, educated, emotionally stable women who get treated rudely simply because they're confident enough to admit that they like sex, and that they're happy sleeping around and having one night stands, which is retarded.
I can understand why it happens, there's a lot of jealousy from guys that some trashy fat stupid coked up club rat can get laid more than them... sure
But girls have their own problems too, there's no need to be jealous of anyone. Just play with the cards you were dealt.

BabBab007

HSC
So you're advocating a "put up and shut up" attitude?

Yeah, because society has evolved and injustice been rectified by people sitting back and doing nothing about it :rolleyes:

You're acknowledging it's a double standard which, by definition, is a problem but you're saying that it's okay for such a problem to exist. Men and women aren't the same but what's wrong with wanting the same advantages in life especially if you hold that all human beings are born equal.
+10000

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread sort of just got necroed.

Here's the difference between men and women in terms of the slut and hero thing going on:
For a man to sleep with lots of women, he needs to be charming, nice, smart, strong, good-looking and all the rest.
For a woman to sleep with lots of men, she just needs to be there.

Simple as that.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Here's the difference between men and women in terms of the slut and hero thing going on:
For a man to sleep with lots of women, he needs to be charming, nice, smart, strong, good-looking and all the rest.

Simple as that.
That's not how it works in the real world.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyway, here's my take on the issue:

If we are to demonise women for sleeping with many men, does that not imply that a woman's desire for sexual pleasure is inferior to the needs of men? It's no secret that in many traditional societies, a woman's position in society is to play a service-like role for men. While we have made strides over the past 100 years, especially in the advent of the sexual revolution, remnants of this attitude still remain.

Slut shaming is fine by my book only if men are equally demonised for the sexual urges they share with women. It just seems fairly irrational to think otherwise. The whole argument about men having to work for it is a load of tosh.

zmccu3

HSC
you're a high schooler, people are judgemental as fuck in high school. I'm fairly certain once one is an adult no one is going to care what a girl gets up to, and if they do they can just keep it under their hat. girls can go fuck whoever they want and they do, it's not uncommon for girls around 18 to have fucked a good 5 blokes, the only difference is by the time their ~25 they don't spend all day with people who know exactly what they did on the weekend and by then they've fucked another 10.

who cares, we need sluts, just don't date them if you have a problem with it.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
The student asks the Master; why is a man who sleeps with many women a hero, but a woman who sleeps with many men a slut?

Confucius say Key which opens many locks is Master Key, Lock which is opened by many keys is useless.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
The student asks the Master; why is a man who sleeps with many women a hero, but a woman who sleeps with many men a slut?

Confucius say Key which opens many locks is Master Key, Lock which is opened by many keys is useless.
Deep.

Confucius say man who run in front of car get tired

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)