ROC flag among American state flags (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the communist party were fucking useless, butchering millions of its own, causing a catastrophic famines, destroying priceless chinese artifacts, trying to industrialize china by having peasants smelting iron on their property and ultimately making a shit economy and country that only changed once Deng Xiaoping was able to do away with idiotic communist policies

Republic of china became prosperous and strong and now the poor chinaman living in shitty china are all buttmad about it

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Man look I love Taiwan okay, and I have the way Taimei talk and the way they give blowjobs.

But what is that ROC flag doing in an American government agency.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the fact that you care so much shows you how resentful and jealous of taiwan you are

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Funny how everyone is calling China communist when it is currently the most successful capitalist economy in the world lol.
China is number 98 in the world for PPP per capita GDP and number 91 in the world for HDI

wow so successful

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
GDP: Australia is 14, Taiwan is 22

HDI: Australia is 2, taiwan is 21

financialwar

HSC
N/A
GDP: Australia is 14, Taiwan is 22

HDI: Australia is 2, taiwan is 21
dafaq taiwan purchasing power is higher japan, korea? having a good financial relationship with china must've really helped.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Why are you so proud of china? It's not that great of a nation (not saying it's bad either)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
dafaq taiwan purchasing power is higher japan, korea? having a good financial relationship with china must've really helped.
Cheap cost of living helps while salaries are not too bad. Taiwanese people are fucking loaded because we know how to make that $$$$$$. Taiwan's financial relationship with china is the same as the US'. China wasn't even our major market before they opened up their economy. Funny how China keeps talking how great their economy is doing whilst Taiwanese businessmen are essentially working their chinese factory plebs to death xD.

Hectic: Who says white people can't be Taiwanese nationals?

Financial: your entire argument that PRC doesn't accept ROC passports doesn't mean Taiwan is not a soverign state. That's essentially stating Israel is not a country because no muslim country accepts their passports. In fact, more countries accept the ROC passport than Israeli one.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Still does not explain why The blue sky white sun wholly red earth is in an American government building.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Still does not explain why The blue sky white sun wholly red earth is in an American government building.
the only reason you care is because youre a typical butthurt chinaman who's jealous about taiwan's prosperity

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Still does not explain anything. I care because I'm an observant and curious person.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Because we are not fighting the Japanese at the moment and America don't even recognise ROC as the one China

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Because we are not fighting the Japanese at the moment and America don't even recognise ROC as the one China
They say that, yet they decide to park nuclear capable aircraft carrier strike groups next to taiwan whenever china get's smart.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/12/aircraft-carriers-in-the-taiwan-strait/

I would say actions mean louder than words.

Edit: I would do away with the ROC, let Taiwan be independent on its own accord. We let other regions in the world achieve self determination and the only reason why we won't let Taiwan be independent is the same reason why nobody is helping Ukraine against Russia, nobody wants to start a nuclear war over territorial disputes.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
They say that, yet they decide to park nuclear capable aircraft carrier strike groups next to taiwan whenever china get's smart.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/12/aircraft-carriers-in-the-taiwan-strait/

I would say actions mean louder than words.

Edit: I would do away with the ROC, let Taiwan be independent on its own accord. We let other regions in the world achieve self determination and the only reason why we won't let Taiwan be independent is the same reason why nobody is helping Ukraine against Russia, nobody wants to start a nuclear war over territorial disputes.
No one gives a fuck what you want, but everyone gives a fuck what China what. If Taiwan choose to declare independence, I, in fact any Chinese diaspora like would fully support the invasion of Taiwan and the full all out war with you Taiwanese separatists dogs, even if that include the total destruction of your petty island. I rather see your island become a chinese nuclear wasteland, than it become a prosperous independent Taiwan. You think that's cruel, well I don't give a fuck what you think.

There is one thing you being a Han Chinese should understand, is that the worst form of humiliation is the secession of a Chinese territory, Chinese people would rather live under the hardship of a bad government that honour our Chinese territorial integrity rather than live under under a good government that can not keep China intact.

No one ever dare to separate China, and you Taiwanese pan green motherfuckers should remember that.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Lol who said I was han Chinese? You're making massive assumptions. Funny how you wouldn't mind destroying an entire nation of people over a tiny island, seems like you do care a lot. No one ever dare to separate China? Yeah I agree no one should ever separate China, which goes back to my point that Taiwan has never been a part of China.

I like how you went straight to nuclear holocaust. But honestly, how can you not get it through your thick head that people in Taiwan don't identify themselves as Chinese? The same as how Australian's don't identify themselves' as British.

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/202880.pdf

Also read the US official stance on the issue. They do not regard China as having sovereignty over Taiwan but lets the issue be "unsettled"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)