ROC flag among American state flags (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
How can someone be Han Chinese and not identity themselves as Chinese?? They are Taiwanese, but also Chinese. Just like I'm Shanghainese, and I'm also Han Chinese. You can not be Taiwanese and not be Han Chinese, unless you're one of the Abos.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
How can someone be Han Chinese and not identity themselves as Chinese??
So by that logic are Koreans Chinese? Because you know they're ethnically Han Chinese.

You can not be Taiwanese and not be Han Chinese, unless you're one of the Abos.
Ding ding ding ding somebody is using their brain for once. My tribe was pretty proud at headhunting Han invaders.

You do realize white people can be Taiwanese right? Exact same reason why you're Australian.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Koreans are a different ethnicity from Han Chinese.

Your tribe, so good at hunting CHinese and now there are only 2% of you dumb abos in Taiwan, the rest are Han Chinese, just like abos everywhere else in the world, primitive and stupid, the man are violent and the women serves as a cheap pussy providers for foreign invaders in the early days.

And in what war/battle did ever Taiwanese abos win against Han Chinese ever? I don't recall anything in Qing dynasty nor in Republic of China era. And the abos were raped by the Japanese too during their 50 year rule.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Koreans are a different ethnicity from Han Chinese.

Your tribe, so good at hunting CHinese and now there are only 2% of you dumb abos in Taiwan, the rest are Han Chinese, just like abos everywhere else in the world, primitive and stupid, the man are violent and the women serves as a cheap pussy providers for foreign invaders in the early days.

And in what war/battle did ever Taiwanese abos win against Han Chinese ever? I don't recall anything in Qing dynasty nor in Republic of China era. And the abos were raped by the Japanese too during their 50 year rule.
wow you just gotta get racist. my tribe didn't get raped by the japanese, we welcomed them with open arms (they helped develop hospitals, trade posts, education etc) and many of the elders in our tribe fought for the japanese military. We did a pretty good job, so good in fact we essentially invented the modern jungle insurgency. so much for being a "dumb abo right" What has the ROC government done? essentially committing cultural genocide by trying to wipe out any non-mandarin languages on the island.

And Koreans are ethnically chinese you mong.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Taiwanese abos, very good head ornaments. Man the Japanese makes ISIS look like amateurs.

Japanese didn't do that, you do realize the rest of the people in the back are aboriginals fighting against another clan right?

financialwar

HSC
N/A

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Under the command of the Japanese, the guy in the military suit. The Japanese was smart enough to get different tribes to fight each other.

I've watch the movie seediq bale, good movie. Shows what bunch of savages your ancestors were.

http://community.boredofstudies.org...u-watched-what-you-thought-5.html#post6853061
Seediq tribe was not my tribe, but they had their reasons. The aftermath of that actually made the Japanese respect aborginal tribes, gave them more rights and economic mobility. Also relied a lot on aboriginal tribes to teach them the art of jungle warfare and insurgency.

The KMT has massacred people and taken lands from my people. My great-grandfather died in jailed simply for the fact that he was a japanese educated doctor. They essentially took all the japanese state enterprises in taiwan and slush funded it.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Are you having identity crisis??

First you support ROC, and detest the communist China. Now you hate ROC and support the Japanese.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Yep, he's confused about his identity.

He's an native Taiwanese abo who's ancestor were brutally raped by Han Chinese under Qing, then raped by the Japanese and then again by Han Chinese under ROC. He's probably got Chinese, Japanse and abo blood, now living in Australia. An identity disaster, probably why he got a white dude with a blonde hair in avatar. Confused yo.

Just like the Americans, confused enough to put ROC amongst state flags.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Are you having identity crisis??

First you support ROC, and detest the communist China. Now you hate ROC and support the Japanese.
I never said I hated the ROC, I said I hate the KMT. I would rather Taiwan be its own independent state without having the "china" label.

I don't have an identity issue, I have as much white in me as I do asian and nope, no japanese blood but I do have a great grand dad buried in japan (protip: he's white).

edit: the white guy in my DP is viktor blom, look him up and it'll explain my user name.

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I never said I hated the ROC, I said I hate the KMT. I would rather Taiwan be its own independent state without having the "china" label.
Well there isn't not much you can do about that. The Taiwanese population may not be fond of PRC or communism, but they are certainly consider themselves Chinese in the cultural perspective, in fact, ROC consider themselves the protector of Chinese civilization due to the idiotic destruction of traditional Chinese culture by the PRC, one good example is the use of traditional characters. Taiwan is actually more Chinese than China.

What you want is a Taiwan without Chinese influence, you want Taiwan to be a primitive shithole like the one your ancestors lived in. Well 98% of the Taiwanese population will definitely not agree with you. Even the abos won't agree with you.

Currently the fight about Taiwanese sovereignty is a fight between the two Chinese sides, it's a continuation of the civil war that never ended. So you abos should just shut the fuck up and obey whoever rules your tiny island like you've guys have always done, from the Dutch to Spanish, from Ming to Qing, from the Japs to the current ROC.

So be a good obedient citizen and obey to your master, learn from your great grandfather, he was smart enough to suck the Japanese occupier's dick and not get killed, which is the reason you exist, why can't you do the same?

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Well there isn't not much you can do about that. The Taiwanese population may not be fond of PRC or communism, but they are certainly consider themselves Chinese in the cultural perspective, in fact, ROC consider themselves the protector of Chinese civilization due to the idiotic destruction of traditional Chinese culture by the PRC, one good example is the use of traditional characters. Taiwan is actually more Chinese than China.
So what? Just because it has cultural attachments to China doesn't mean it necessarily have to be the same country. You sound exactly like Hitler advocating Anschluss.

What you want is a Taiwan without Chinese influence, you want Taiwan to be a primitive shithole like the one your ancestors lived in. Well 98% of the Taiwanese population will definitely not agree with you. Even the abos won't agree with you.
Of course I would want an independent Taiwan without Chinese influence on our political system, no fucking shit sherlock. That's like saying Australian's don't want American influence on our government. If you're talking about cultural influence where have I mentioned that? I merely criticized the forced brutality of the KMT regime that forced people to speak a language that were not their native tongue (even the japs weren't that harsh). Schools in Taiwan disallowed people to speak anything besides mandarin, that included min nan, hakka, cantonese and native languages.

Currently the fight about Taiwanese sovereignty is a fight between the two Chinese sides, it's a continuation of the civil war that never ended. So you abos should just shut the fuck up and obey whoever rules your tiny island like you've guys have always done, from the Dutch to Spanish, from Ming to Qing, from the Japs to the current ROC.
No that's just how you see it. Nobody sees it as a continuation of the civil war. Taiwan has dropped its actively pursuit of claiming China proper as part of its territory. Most Taiwanese would rather be independent without shitbags like you threatening nuclear holocaust ever five minutes when someone mentions independence. Why wouldn't you be civilized enough to put it forward for a referendum? Ireland left the UK and the UK allowed the Scottish people to determine their own destiny through peaceful means.

So be a good obedient citizen and obey to your master, learn from your great grandfather, he was smart enough to suck the Japanese occupier's dick and not get killed, which is the reason you exist, why can't you do the same?
No my great grandaddy did a good job killing japs in ww2 wasn't exactly "sucking japanese occupiers dick" as you put it. Technically, the japs were "sucking" on his allied occupier dick. Remember the part I told you he was white? You know why white people get to be buried in Japan?

http://australia.or.jp/en/hodogaya/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)