Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
when i buy something that i need to use eftpos for; i just take my eftpos out and hold it visibly for them to see.

and then they do what they have to do to make it workiing and i swipe it & enter my pin number in.

apparently though; i received 2 seperate customer comments about my service. and how i go the extra mile. haha; my manager was proud of me.. but i stlil wanna quit. rofl

greekgun

HSC
Coles rules
Ah another thing i remembered, dont get upset when i have to call grocery down when u pick one of the 20 or so mops that does not have a barcode or any price indication.

Dont come in and complain about how all the magazines and shit fall out of the herald sun, i cant do anything about so stop bitching and moaning to me.

When i say im low on notes, dont ask for cashout of 300.

Have ur purse/wallet ready, i dont want to wait heaps of time for u to get ur wallet/purse while the lines getting bigger and my scan rates going down. Same goes for eftpos if ur using that, fly bys i can understand because its forgettable.

Dont complain about prices, do i look like i make them?

Dont complain when i give u the biggest frown ever when u ask for a bag for ur tick tacs.

For the security guard who works at my coles:
Dont speak to me in greek while im serving the customers, if they turn out to be greek then ill never get them to shut up and they will be bugging m for a discount. (Has happened before)

Dont line up in my register and complain because its so busy, when u have only one item, and express IS EMPTY.

TKD rules
When im working in reception, dont come in from the streets and ask me to do a spinning hook kick. FUCK OFF

Stop knocking on the windows bogans or ill come and knock ur face off.

When i competed in the national comps, i beat most of the older sibling that i teach. If ur a parent of the child i beat, and im in the midst of instructing ur son, dont come up to me and complain that i went to hard on ur son. This bitch actually
started yelling at me and told me that i should be an instructer because i was too ruff and all this bull shit.

Hmmm it was a long day and i feel very pissed off. I feel alot better now.
Yay

CieL

HSC
Evilo said:
"Sure, that will be 1 dollar 25 thanks"

They usually leave after that.

If they say i dont have money, i usually tell them where the door is.
Nup. Not the people in the area I work in.

When I tell them a small lighter is $1.15 and a big one is $1.50, they will tell me:

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!" x20

And the door is just 2m behind them. The good ones will camp outside and stare at me from the windows until they get enough change from passing customers to get that light. The bad ones will just drape themselves over the kiosk counter, reeking of alcohol, harrass me, drool over the table, and keep bugging me for the next hour.

No joke.
Has happened several times.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
CieL said:
Nup. Not the people in the area I work in.

When I tell them a small lighter is $1.15 and a big one is $1.50, they will tell me:

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!" x20

And the door is just 2m behind them. The good ones will camp outside and stare at me from the windows until they get enough change from passing customers to get that light. The bad ones will just drape themselves over the kiosk counter, reeking of alcohol, harrass me, drool over the table, and keep bugging me for the next hour.

No joke.
they just want to get into ur pants. hahah

Evilo

HSC
CieL said:
And the door is just 2m behind them. The good ones will camp outside and stare at me from the windows until they get enough change from passing customers to get that light.
"Can you please move away sir, otherwise i will call the police for loitering/begging for money in a public place"
CieL said:
The bad ones will just drape themselves over the kiosk counter, reeking of alcohol, harrass me, drool over the table, and keep bugging me for the next hour.

No joke.
Stand up straight, point to the door and tell them
"im refusing you service today, and im asking you to leave the premises under the liquor act of 1982, if you refuse to leave i will call the police and have you removed." <you may also want to add something along the lines of> "if i need to call the police, you may be liable to a $500 on the spot fine for refusing to leave a licensed premises when asked".

Either way be sturn and strong. The latter can really only apply if you are refusing them service of alcohol (due to the liquor smell). Don't take that shit. I worked at a liquor store in my vacation for 2 years. The 1st year i took all that shit, and essentially got all stressed, the 2nd year i used my power and had a great time. Don't get too power hungry, but be aware of your rights. And you have the power to refuse them if they're being rude.

carrots please! said:
oh my god this one guy attacked me when he swiped his card and then cancelled the transaction by accident three times and blamed it on me (even though i explained he was pressing cancel instead of credit).
Simple response: "sir you seem to be pressing the red cancel button, is there a problem with the transaction?" (say it loudly in order to embarrass the customer)

greekgun

HSC
I hate the guys who push the trolleys in from the car park and all of that and bring them into the supermarket. They reeked; they stink was so bad, a customer who was like 4 trolleys away could smell it.

CieL

HSC
Evilo said:
Stand up straight, point to the door and tell them
"im refusing you service today, and im asking you to leave the premises under the liquor act of 1982, if you refuse to leave i will call the police and have you removed." <you may also want to add something along the lines of> "if i need to call the police, you may be liable to a $500 on the spot fine for refusing to leave a licensed premises when asked".

Either way be sturn and strong. The latter can really only apply if you are refusing them service of alcohol (due to the liquor smell).
What? I don't work at a liquor store..
I work at a Coles which happens to have a high percentage of drunk and/or drugged up bogans as "customers".. if you could call someone who doesn't have money to buy anything a customer..

The police don't come for shit. The only time we call police is when there's weapons and assault at the front or inside the store. And even when we tell them there's weapons involved, they don't rock up till 1.5hrs later. It's bullshit.

And also, I'm somewhat afraid to actually stand up and tell them to fuck off because of the unpredictable nature of the people around the area and god knows what they might be carrying around.

greekgun said:
I hate the guys who push the trolleys in from the car park and all of that and bring them into the supermarket. They reeked; they stink was so bad, a customer who was like 4 trolleys away could smell it.
Yeah well. At least you have someone that brings trolleys in.
I [a female] gotta push my own fucking trolleys in.
Even at night. At 8pm. In the dark. Wearing a fucking fluoro yellow safety vest which yells out RAPE ME.

m&ss2008

HSC
At David Jones...
-if something doesnt have a price tag on it dont say "it must be free" and expect me to die from laughter
-DO NOT click your fingers at me when you want my attention
-i dont care if big w has it cheaper
-when im explaining something dont answer your phone, say "hang on a minute" and leave me hanging on for 5 minutes
-stop your F@#&ing kids bashing the keyboards of our laptops
-if you're a bitch to us dont expect us to care when you have a problem only we can fix
-our registers are calculators, we're not trying to rip you off so STOP ASKING FOR THE FREAKING CALCULATOR
-no, i wont call every store in the city looking for a cheaper price for you, do it yourself

idiots

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
m&ss2008 said:
FOR THE FREAKING CALCULATOR
I agree with the calculator thing. It shits me to no end when someone tells me that i ripped them of at lotto. I can't rip them of because the machine does not make mistakes and yes the games get slightly cheaper if you buy more so when the guy infront of you buys 100 games for $100 and you buy 10 games for $11 you are not getting ripped of you fucking dickhead. Sorry for the swearing but this happens too much.

idiots

greekgun

HSC
CieL said:
I work at a Coles which happens to have a high percentage of drunk and/or drugged up bogans as "customers".. if you could call someone who doesn't have money to buy anything a customer..

The police don't come for shit. The only time we call police is when there's weapons and assault at the front or inside the store. And even when we tell them there's weapons involved, they don't rock up till 1.5hrs later. It's bullshit.

And also, I'm somewhat afraid to actually stand up and tell them to fuck off because of the unpredictable nature of the people around the area and god knows what they might be carrying around.
exactly, dont put urself at risk for some stupid company that cant even provide a secure enviroment to work in.

Yeah well. At least you have someone that brings trolleys in.
I [a female] gotta push my own fucking trolleys in.
Even at night. At 8pm. In the dark. Wearing a fucking fluoro yellow safety vest which yells out RAPE ME.
Thats bullshit for u, they shouldnt be doing that and im pretty sure they can get in heaps of shit for making u do it because i remember the unions making coles supermarkets reinforce there rules on trolleys because some dickhead was riding in one and fell off and hurt himself real bad and died. Anyway, u shouldnt have to do it, tell them to fuck off and if they try to make u do it call up the SDA.

Evilo

HSC
CieL said:
fair enough, i made the assumption you did.
Happened to us, now the police are being investigated for their lack of response and breaking liquor liscence conditions.

true, i used to work in a shit liquor store in a real dodgy area. I probably wouldnt do that then. But this year i was working in an upmarket liquor store in a shopping centre. I pretty much weigh up the odds of winning in a fight, and tell them to fuck off accordingly. (speaking of which, i am a 195cm male with a knife in my right pocket - probably a bit difference t yourself)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Working in a dine in restaurant:

1. Don't fucking hurry me, if you can see I am carrying plates out of have my hands full, don't wave your fucking asian hands at me and demand me to be with you immediately, or i will spit in your food and say its continental.

2. Read the fucking menu, if ask you what would you like with your steak don't fucking ask what comes with it, the fucking options are infront of you you blind cunt.

3. Do not come in at 9:55 when we CLOSE at 10, it doesn't say get in before 10 or we won't serve you, show some fucking respect.

4. For the love of God fucking tip you tightass mother fuckers, if you have a bill of $1,500.00, use some common fucking sense and tip your waiter for spoonfeeding 30 fucking ballbreaking strangers all night.

theres my input

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
For chain bakeries:
1. Don't ask for things by pointing at them and say "Can I have that?". If you haven't noticed, THERE ARE TAGS CLEARLY LABELLING WHAT IS THERE. I'm not next to you either, idiot.

2. Don't let your children stand on the ledge and drool on to our counter. Getting all their filthy fingerprints on the glass. HAVE SOME CONTROL.

3. If I tell you that we can't heat things up in the microwave for you, don't ask me why and get all angry at me. And certainly DONT spit on the counter with your disgustingly brown saliva. (it happened once)

4. If you're unhappy about the prices, don't bitch to me about them. Seriously, THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO. And I'm not going to reduce the price for you either. Why? Because you're being rude about it and are EXPECTING me to lower it for you. NO.

5. DON'T be picky and ONLY want the hot cross bun right in the MIDDLE of the batch. If you haven't noticed, it's kinda hard to get it out. And if i do manage, don't look at it in disgust when it's all mangled because i only have a pair of tongs to get it out. YOU WANTED IT. HAVE IT.

6. If you're buying a multigrain loaf, don't ask one WITHOUT seeds if it's obvious that those are at the back of the top shelf. THE LOAF ALREADY HAS SEEDS IN IT SO WHATS WRONG WITH A FEW MORE? If it's at the front, then fine, i will get it for you though.

7. Don't stand at the side window staring into the back of the shop. It's not that exciting.

8. If I say hi, say hi back. Don't just blatantly ask for what you want.

9. If you've asked me how I am, WAIT FOR A REPLY don't just say "how are you?......yeah, can i have this?" YOU ASKED, SO YOU CAN LISTEN.

10. If we've closed, don't expect me to open up for you. MAYBE YOU DIDN'T SEE THE LACK OF BREAD ON THE SHELVES.

11. If I tell you that we're closed, don't say "but I know you have bread out the back." WE DON'T. IT'S GOING TO CHARITY. Not to you.

12.If the cash register suddenly breaks down and I can't serve you, don't get all pissy at me. I'M NOT THE CASH REGISTER.

13. If all we have is coins and I say that we only have coins for your change and then you give me a 20 for 3 dollars worth of bread, DON'T GET ANGRY AT ME. I told you all we had was coins.

14. If it's busy and I didn't see that you came before someone else, don't make a big deal out of it. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. I'll serve you next.

15. Just too stress again as this is the WORST ever:
DO NOT POINT AT THINGS YOU WANT. I CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE POINTING AT. TAGS ARE THERE FOR A REASON, IDIOT.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
/\ for point one, I always ask for the specific item, but its a pain when theres no tag and you don't know the products specific name.

I work at Woolworths, alot of people get a large amount of cash out. Don't come in at 9pm and ask for $500 cash out then get pissy coz we don't have it in any register. How stupid do you think we would be having that much money in $50 notes at night? Go to a fucking ATM, the $2 fee won't kill you.

CieL

HSC
greekgun said:
Thats bullshit for u, they shouldnt be doing that and im pretty sure they can get in heaps of shit for making u do it because i remember the unions making coles supermarkets reinforce there rules on trolleys because some dickhead was riding in one and fell off and hurt himself real bad and died. Anyway, u shouldnt have to do it, tell them to fuck off and if they try to make u do it call up the SDA.
It's because my Coles isn't situated in a shopping centre. It's in a little street off the main road.. so it's just a whole row of little shops, like private bakeries, newsagent, little pharmacy, then suddenly a Coles with a little carpark and trolley bay.. the stretch of road may be like 200-300m long? [I can't estimate for shit].. and the problem is that some fags like to roll the trolleys to the OTHER end of the street and not return them.. and we don't have a specific trolley person [or someone employed to do trolleys].. so when it's my shift, I'm usually the one that has to go fetch all the trolleys people leave in random places all over the road.

So yeah another rule for customers:
RETURN YOUR FUCKING TROLLEYS.

When I'm outside, I usually say thank you to the ones that put it back in the trolley bay. Hate people who just leave it on the side of the road where the car boot was. Even worse when the trolleys are turned upside down or on the side by kids or something.. then I gotta break a sweat to tip it right side up.. you know how heavy those fuckers are?

And also, please don't leave things in trolleys. I hate it when I have to use my hands to pick out oily empty food bags, drinks, bottles of booze, and it's worse when there's paper in there and the trolley has been in the rain.. it's fucking disgusting..

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
jodi..1 said:
/\ for point one, I always ask for the specific item, but its a pain when theres no tag and you don't know the products specific name.

If it's early in the morning, and the tags aren't up yet, i don't get angry 'cos you can't expect customers to know the name of every item in the shop when I even don't lol. If it's then, that's alright. But if it's the middle of the day and the tags are clearly up and they can read them, but they point instead, it irritates me that I have to try and figure out what they want.

Evilo

HSC
Marmalade. said:
^^ why the fuck do you carry a knife?
Its a liquor store, i use it to open boxes, force packaging open etc.

greekgun

HSC
Dont fuking lecture me when u ask why i have bags under my eyes and i answer truthfully that i went out last night. U asked, u got an answer now shut up, i dont want to hear how im going to go to hell because i go out. Seriously this bithc was like
"Where did u go out to"
Me- "Ah just to a bar in St Kilda"
Her- "U shouldnt drink, and u shouldnt do drugs either. Ur going to hell god doesnt love u" and then she paid and left.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Fuck her. If touched by an angel has taught me one thing, it's that god loves everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)