Scholarships? (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

i sent an email to michael lally about scholarships because i haven't heard anything about them yet and neither has heaps of other people

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Engineering can only recieve scholarships before first year, so no, I haven't.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
They seem to be having a lot of trouble at the moment. They practically took my scholarship from me without notification, and it took them 10 days to realise their error and fix it for me.

Don't stress if you haven't heard anything, they will let you know eventually (I wasn't told I got mine last year until August.. 8 months after I applied).

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
nessie_lee said:
Hey! has anyone recieved a letter notifying them if they recieved a scholarship... or even if they didn't get one?... just wondering when we get notified either way! :)
I'm waiting for the bastards to tell me if i get commonwealth scholarship or not :(

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
michael told me i would be paid b4 anzac day but im not holding my breath

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
heh, its so weird hearing you guys call him Michael (I'm friends with his wife, so I can only think of him as Mick)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
yeah he always calls himself mick when he answers the phone

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lovely bloke. Alcoholic, but lovely.

So does anyone know when they are being awarded, quite a few of the people in my course are sweating on getting one.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Lovely bloke. Alcoholic, but lovely.

So does anyone know when they are being awarded, quite a few of the people in my course are sweating on getting one.

Yeh i'd be one of those people sweating on getting one... i applied for those commonwealth learning costs scholarships or whatever, and the equality scholarship (i think that's what it's called)

Cab31

HSC
hehe sorry. But there isnt a QUT one so i just have to hang around and post questions in other uni forums :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cab31 said:
hehe sorry. But there isnt a QUT one so i just have to hang around and post questions in other uni forums :)
QUT? Is that like RUQT?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's the holidays, so you go to uni and commit arson. GG um...

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
um.. said:
i set fire to some grass in the oval behind the design building today
if you set of our fire alarms i will come and set fire to your back yard. there is nothing worse than being woken up by uni alarms ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
there is nothing worse than being woken up by uni alarms
What about NOT being woken by them when there is a fire. That'd suck a fair bit.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
one of my mates does environmental gay science and is doing some gay experiment on that field, and we had just been to the beach and stopped there on the way back (even though its past my house) cos he had to check some shit out and i got really bored so i set some of the grass on fire. they werent big ones, i just wanted to smell the smoke

Cab31

HSC
jumb said:
QUT? Is that like RUQT?
Nah QUT stands for Queensland University of Technology. I did the HSC in sydney and then moved up to Brisvegas. Unfortunately their school system is dodge so they dont use this site. So there is no Queensland section in the Uni's. Sorry Vanessa for ruining your thread!! Get back on topic everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)