School Certificate On Monday! (2 Viewers)

silence--

HSC
not pumped, not nervous. feels like any other day to me :x

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
i feel quite calm actually, for the SC. It feels so insignificant, compared to year 11 & 12, so im not really studying for SC. DEFINATELY pumped and ready for year 11 though :p

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i feel quite calm actually, for the SC. It feels so insignificant, compared to year 11 & 12, so im not really studying for SC. DEFINATELY pumped and ready for year 11 though :p
Me too. I'll bet my heart will be beating rapidly before a test like it would any other. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SC is on monday. Quite calm actually.

Cee.

HSC
I'm actually looking forward to finish off my last geography and science exam ever. EVER.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hmm im really calm, normal actually at the moment. Once i study a bit, ill be pumped when im walking in to the exams :headbang:

Last edited:

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm actually looking forward to finish off my last geography and science exam ever. EVER.
LOLS. I guess you hate geo and science too aye? SAME! those 2 subjects are :burn:

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
Me too. I'll bet my heart will be beating rapidly before a test like it would any other. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SC is on monday. Quite calm actually.
LOLS. Thats totally like me :p. Only now im calm, then on the day i'll be like "OMGOMGOMGOMG SC!" **faints.

jesskies

HSC
So glad after Tuesday I won't have to do History or Geo again, woo!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
So glad after Tuesday I won't have to do History or Geo again, woo!
Woo yes, = ).

History i actually found good this year and to some extent all of stage 5 history was allright, deffinetely better than geography though. Still good too not have to waste time on history, geo and health ever again :rofl:

freedragon

HSC
i cant wait to get history and geogaphy over and done with either. NEVER AGAIN WILL I HAVE TO SIT ONE OF THOSE DODGY EXAMS!

VicTrix

HSC
I'm absolutely dreading Maths and Science - Maths I have had an inherent ineptitude for since like forever. Which is weird considering I'm Asian. I'm completely cynical, pessimistic, apathetic and despondent towards maths.

Science I haven't learnt shit all this year due to my retarded teachers, the only fields I'm proficient at in science are Palaentology and Astronomy.

English I am going to ACE THAT SHIT! Have an aptitude for that subject since age 3, also highly enthusiastic and optimistic towards it, also my favourite subject.

History I found relatively easy, Geo I'm good at the writing aspects but suffer at grids and graphing.

All in all I'm not that intimidated by this so called test labeled the 'SC'.

Last edited:

freedragon

HSC
I'm absolutely dreading Maths and Science - Maths I have had a inherent ineptitude for since like forever. Which is weird considering I'm Asian. I'm completely cynical, pessimistic, apathetic and despondent towards maths.

Science I haven't learnt shit all this year due to my retarded teachers, the only fields I'm proficient at in science are Palaentology and Astronomy.

English I am going to ACE THAT SHIT! Have an aptitude for that subject since age 3, also highly enthusiastic and optimistic towards it, also my favourite subject.

History I found relatively easy, Geo I'm good at the writing aspects but suffer at grids and graphing.

u rock!

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
I'm absolutely dreading Maths and Science - Maths I have had a inherent ineptitude for since like forever. Which is weird considering I'm Asian. I'm completely cynical, pessimistic, apathetic and despondent towards maths.

Maths is way better in year 11 and 12, English on the other hand.. well let's just say that shit sucks.

jesskies

HSC
I'm calm, but I'm also annoyed at the fact I don't really care.
I should care enough to study a bit, I don't want this habit to continue for Yr 11 & 12.
Where are you motivation? Find me!

Cee.

HSC
Good to see that I'm not the only one who is worried for maths after getting particularly low results in the trials.

nehmch1

HSC
nahh maths should be easyy :tongue::tongue:

im just worried about englishh :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)