School Certificate On Monday! (1 Viewer)

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I've been doing quite a bit for this.

At the end of the holidays I summed up and made notes for History and Geography, plus got some Science notes, before printing the whole lot of them.
2-3 weeks ago I was casually reading my notes over and over again while doing other things, not really study but meh :p
Last week I was doing practice papers for all of the subjects, except Computer Skills.
Last night I looked at the Band 5/6 answers in the Standard Packages for History, Geography, English and Science.
Tomorrow I have tutoring, which will be basically practising for the School Cert. Exam the next day.

I freaking hope that I'm ready.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, they pretty much give everyone atleast 80%, even the people that were half asleep in the test in my school still got 80%.

you have just wasted time

lol who gets tutoring for school certificate, tutoring is for the hsc, and for rich asians

Last edited:
S

Sampri93

Ah, I think it'll be good to get them over and done with. I mean, after SC there isn't exactly a LOT to do at school...

History/Geo = (Y)
Science = (Y)
Maths = Err...

chevlr

HSC
Apparently new exam commitee, I hope they don't throw us poor souls into the deep end.
i don't think they can - there is only so much you can do with fashion of the 1950s, multi-choice maths and processes in waste management - i think trying to work out why we have to learn these things is soul bashing enough.

mizz_a

HSC
N/A
i have been fb-ing like mad for this past week. it's like my sub-conscience doesn't want me to study for it.

i just hope i don't pull the same shit i did for trials...where i knew the right damn answer but i shaded the wrong damn bubble. it was like i was drunk or something. like total wtf. for example: science sc, question was what is the smallest unit of matter or something like that. the answer was obviously ATOM....but for some strange reason...i put in MOLE. like....WTF?!

anyways.

but i'll be lying if i said i haven't bothered studying for it. i have actually. i've made notes. i've read through them. i'll be quite annoyed if i don't get like band 5/6 for all the subjects, excluding hist/geo. (i know for sure i'll just barely pass that hist/geo.)

good luck everyone.

Anonymous888

HSC
Just chill, the sc really means nothing for us going onto year 11 and 12.

if your gonna stress now, whats gonna happen in the a HSC?

Salliea

HSC
Just chill, the sc really means nothing for us going onto year 11 and 12.

if your gonna stress now, whats gonna happen in the a HSC?
^ - By that time we brace ourselves for news of mass suicide of HSC students xD lolz, jks ^^"

Personally, and surprisingly, I'm not stressing much, heck, i don't even feel motivated to study o_O
I'm just glaring at my book and going "meh, i don't feel like studying..." (which explains why i'm on the comp Orz):p

zakanderson

HSC
Im not too worried, I did maths accelerated last year and without studying managed a high band 5. The exams aren't hard.

jassono

HSC
Hahahaha School Certificate good one guys
We were so cocky that our whole grade performed the worst in the school's recent history
Its like basic skills + a bit more + a bit bit more. Dont worry and just relax, knowing that the most stressful exams are not in a few days but a few years

xSkyla

HSC
im nervous.......but only because my mum will ban me from the computer if i get anything below a band 5 :x

I mean, i have been studying but everything seems to be leaking out of my brain the moment i stuff it in. Plus i moved schools during half of the year so i don't know half of the topics in all my subjects hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)