School scandals! (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Still pretty screwed up
seriously? after reading some of the other rumours here (even though they are like 12 years old lol) i think my school is like really not screwed up in that way. Like i read articles about Scots and other *ahem mostly private* schools and their 'scandals', but like no-one does drugs at my school (except for a few, and no one even knows who they are.) we dont have parties (much) becuase everyone is studying/tutoring/coaching.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
seriously? after reading some of the other rumours here (even though they are like 12 years old lol) i think my school is like really not screwed up in that way. Like i read articles about Scots and other *ahem mostly private* schools and their 'scandals', but like no-one does drugs at my school (except for a few, and no one even knows who they are.) we dont have parties (much) becuase everyone is studying/tutoring/coaching.
I suppose it's pretty tame compared to the others.

There were lesbian PE teachers at my school

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
We were allowed to have formal dates to our Year 10/12 formal until a person two years above us brought their boyfriend, and another person bought their boyfriend, which would've been fine except that these two hated each other for some reason and almost got into a massive fight

Thus ended the "external +1 rule"

We were also apparently allowed to bring mobile phones to camp, until someone in the year above us decided that he would use his camera phone to videotape a girl in her cabin... now I'm not 100% sure what he videotaped, because there are several versions, namely two, one which sounds too stupid and one which sounds too weird, but I don't know which one's which.

One rumour was that he videotaped her playing with herself.

The other rumour was that he videotaped her "riding" a pillow in a... salacious manner.

But the two stories agree that he got caught. No more phones.

A guy in my year was "asked to leave" after it emerged that he had gotten a blowjob off a girl in Year 8 - during Year 11 - in the bathrooms during the swimming carnival.

Apparently he also flashed two girls in my grade in the library but that was later shown to be false.

A few people in my year was absolutely adamant that one of the PE teachers was banging our Commerce teacher in like Year 9 for some reason. Not sure why, but I think there was a rumour that they had sex in a classroom... which never made sense because the door to the classroom in question is all glass and it's a very exposed walkway. But anyway.

She's married now to not him and I think that was just a rumour.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I should say I also went to a smalltime Anglican school which I thought was pretty sheltered.

But no, in terms of scandal... we had a few.

Girl in the grade below me got pregnant. Disappeared for a few months. I move house. Turns out I become her new neighbour. Saw her at school and had a "bet" (nothing was on the line but words escape me atm) with friends. I thought she was pregnant, others were like 'No'. They dared me to go up to her and say: "Hey, is that [baby] yours?" (she was holding him at the time). She said 'Yes'.

Then they back-tracked and were like, "Ohh, maybe she meant 'Yes, he's part of my family...'"

Papercutter

HSC
Two boarders, a year 8 guy and year 10 girl got caught having sex and there were alcohol issues with a group of boys (also boarders).

At my old school, nude leaks became a common thing and there were so many rumors spread about a girl having an STD from a guy in her grade.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
i retract my earlier scandal saying that someone long ago got pregnant on a ski trip and thats why we dont have them anymore.... turns out we never even had ski trips. The rumour was probably made up by someone who was insanely jealous of our brother school being able to have ski trips :/

i did say that it probably wasnt true! but i found out from a teacher a couple weeks ago

sharoooooo

HSC
Found a student from our school with her own tumblr blog filled with gifs + images of her BDSM n00d shots...

Apparently at Ruse, there was a scandal involving 2 boys in yr7/8?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
People suspected two teachers at my school were lesbians. It was a myth... until they were caught making out in the classroom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)