School scandals! (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
My English teacher used to write metaphoric poems about fucking his wife and made us analyse them

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
my school is full of pranksters
Recently, someone undid all the locks on the toilets, now nobody can use them. Sometimes, the toilet is blocked for like a wk cuz some kid took a huge ass duke which nukes the toilet.

AppleTea

HSC
i retract my earlier scandal saying that someone long ago got pregnant on a ski trip and thats why we dont have them anymore.... turns out we never even had ski trips. The rumour was probably made up by someone who was insanely jealous of our brother school being able to have ski trips :/

i did say that it probably wasnt true! but i found out from a teacher a couple weeks ago
That's what the school wants you to believe... The scandal is still very real, trust me I know things.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i retract my earlier scandal saying that someone long ago got pregnant on a ski trip and thats why we dont have them anymore.... turns out we never even had ski trips. The rumour was probably made up by someone who was insanely jealous of our brother school being able to have ski trips :/

i did say that it probably wasnt true! but i found out from a teacher a couple weeks ago
Its legit.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
1. Lots of gay/lesbian theories on the Art & Music teachers

2. Lots of pregnancies
When I was in Year 7, in 2011, there was a girl I never knew but she got pregnant with an 18 year old boy.
She gave birth in Year 8 apparently and now she doesn't go to school? Well, she left my school anyways. I saw a photo of her. But I have never talked to her.

3. A couple of 3 years in my grade broke off when the girl sent nudes to her boyfriend's best friend.
Then the best friend obviously told his mate, but the girl turned around and reported the best friend to our year advisor and principal, acting as a victim and got her ex-boyfriend's best friend suspended for just being sent nudes and just telling his friend of the attempted infidelity

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
1. Lots of gay/lesbian theories on the Art & Music teachers

2. Lots of pregnancies
When I was in Year 7, in 2011, there was a girl I never knew but she got pregnant with an 18 year old boy.
She gave birth in Year 8 apparently and now she doesn't go to school? Well, she left my school anyways. I saw a photo of her. But I have never talked to her.

3. A couple of 3 years in my grade broke off when the girl sent nudes to her boyfriend's best friend.
Then the best friend obviously told his mate, but the girl turned around and reported the best friend to our year advisor and principal, acting as a victim and got her ex-boyfriend's best friend suspended for just being sent nudes and just telling his friend of the attempted infidelity
Haaa double standards

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)