Schoolies Is Trashy!!!!! (1 Viewer)

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
Demetra said:
I Dnt Knw Bout U Guys But I Think Schoolies In Queensland Is Toatlly Trashy!!! Its Jst Another Excuse 4 S*u*s And Drunks 2 Do Wot They Do Best.......DRINK And Get Laid!!!!!...........other PLACES arent Too Bad Though...wot U Guys Rekon????????
DEMENTRA? MORE LIEK DEMENTIA AHAHAHAHHA!!!

NOW IAM GOING TO TAKE MY RIBALD WIT ELSEWEAR I BID YOU GOOD DAY

Demetra

teh winnar! said:
DEMENTRA? MORE LIEK DEMENTIA AHAHAHAHHA!!!

NOW IAM GOING TO TAKE MY RIBALD WIT ELSEWEAR I BID YOU GOOD DAY
UR JOKE WASNT FUNNY.....COZ THERES NO N IN MY NAME 2 BEGIN WITH....TRY AGAIN!!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah but u still spell retard-ed-ly....

just bcos someone goes to skoolies, doesnt mean they are a slut? thats the biggest steroetype ever...
if u dont want to go, then dont go...but dont label people who do go!
it is quite trashy, however, thats the fun...its a time to have fun, have a holiday. that doesnt mean u have to be a filthy slut!

girlsetsfire

Demetra said:
I Dnt Knw Bout U Guys But I Think Schoolies In Queensland Is Toatlly Trashy!!! Its Jst Another Excuse 4 S*u*s And Drunks 2 Do Wot They Do Best.......DRINK And Get Laid!!!!!...........other PLACES arent Too Bad Though...wot U Guys Rekon????????
oi shut up eh, just cos your parents wont let u go even thou your a fully grown person dosent mean u can give the place shit, dont be the fox and the sour grapes. And what the hell is wrong with being drunk? do you have a problem agaisnts drunks? if so u probably deserved it or provoked it. ne way leave the place alone becasue u have never expierenced it and probably never will... go get drunk now...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Demetra said:
I'm sorry that you think this way. Sure this is what schoolies in Surfers is portayed to be be like. But it had to be one of the best weeks of my life, and for us it was about way more than getting drunk and sleeping around. It was the whole atmosphere of meeting a whole bunch of new people who are feeling the exhilaration you are.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
Demetra said:
I am simply expressing my opinion but unfortunately i am very outnumbered.. i am not demented or retarded and will not be killing myself anytime soon.. i just wanted to hear peoples ideas on schoolies and now people have turned it into a great opportunity to make fun of me to make themselves feel better..
Everyone has an opinion. Demetra, you were asking for a bit of trouble, although i agree schoolies attracts a lot of trashy behaviour it can also be a great opportunity to have fun and meet new people. People have different ways of having fun.. we can't sterotype people on what they choose to do to enjoy themselves, but hope people stay safe and dont get hurt!

"Take care of yourselves, and, each other"

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Schoolies isnt my thing - I tend to think that certainly the majority of guys who do go are going to get drunk and get laid I can't speak for the girls though.

The media hype surrounding it certainly makes it appear like one big ammoral orgy - I doubt this is the case but would not rule out moderate debauchery.

The reason I do not want to go - besides me having no need to go to QLD (or anywhere else for that matter) to get laid, get drunk or party with my friends is that I can only imagine it as populated by people I dispise my school captains and others of their ilk. To over-stereotype I can call them the 'popular kids' - don't get me wrong they aren't all diks, but many are. Hence I do not particularly relish the idea of being around them whilst they are drunk and partying.

girlsetsfire

addymac said:
Schoolies isnt my thing - I tend to think that certainly the majority of guys who do go are going to get drunk and get laid I can't speak for the girls though.

The media hype surrounding it certainly makes it appear like one big ammoral orgy - I doubt this is the case but would not rule out moderate debauchery.

The reason I do not want to go - besides me having no need to go to QLD (or anywhere else for that matter) to get laid, get drunk or party with my friends is that I can only imagine it as populated by people I dispise my school captains and others of their ilk. To over-stereotype I can call them the 'popular kids' - don't get me wrong they aren't all diks, but many are. Hence I do not particularly relish the idea of being around them whilst they are drunk and partying.
*sigh.......

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
Soulja said:
schoolies is as good as u wanna make it to be.
soulja is right here - its not as if u have to involve urself in the parts of it u dont like

tho its prolly also wise to be careful...

concession

Respected Member
HSC
it's schoolies not a formal occasion

get trashed = trashy?

yes?

i'll be there

shame about all that sex and drinking you speak of ..............

pink_lady88

well yeah everyone has a opinion, schoolies/leavers is often generalilsed as how demetra sees it as an oppotunity for ppl to lose control of themselves and do stupid things and as she calls it as 'trashy', but that is just a generalisation,
but u cant call everyone that goes to leavers that because its not true, most ppl just wanna have fun, well i dont blame them, they have just finnished school and have worked soo hard all year especialy for exams so they deserve to go out and have fun, yeh of course there is some ppl that spoil it, but it's all up to the individual.

girlsetsfire

pink_lady88 said:
well yeah everyone has a opinion, schoolies/leavers is often generalilsed as how demetra sees it as an oppotunity for ppl to lose control of themselves and do stupid things and as she calls it as 'trashy', but that is just a generalisation,
but u cant call everyone that goes to leavers that because its not true, most ppl just wanna have fun, well i dont blame them, they have just finnished school and have worked soo hard all year especialy for exams so they deserve to go out and have fun, yeh of course there is some ppl that spoil it, but it's all up to the individual.
you could say that but overall she or he is being a little bitch about it....

YuGo_Dus

HSC
i think this demetra man/woman/it just got bagged to the bullsh*t when she was in school and now she hates all kind of sociolising and is trying to blame every one else and what everyone else is doing (i.e. getting drunk and laid). i mean just coz she looks like she fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way and looks like a derailed train ran over her face and she cant get laid (no matter how much she gets the guyz pissed) that doesnt mean that u should ruin it for the rest of us.

peace out

girlsetsfire

YuGo_Dus said:
i think this demetra man/woman/it just got bagged to the bullsh*t when she was in school and now she hates all kind of sociolising and is trying to blame every one else and what everyone else is doing (i.e. getting drunk and laid). i mean just coz she looks like she fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way and looks like a derailed train ran over her face and she cant get laid (no matter how much she gets the guyz pissed) that doesnt mean that u should ruin it for the rest of us.

peace out
true... dude better watch it she'll go all postal one day and gun us all down from a bell tower...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)