Scrubs are there any Fans (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i liked the space invaders bit from 707, classic scrubs! and JD's fantasy, ahahha, gold!

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Dr. Cox: I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh.... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything--eve--everything that exists -- past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

He starts to walk off.

Dr. Cox: Oh! And Hugh Jackman. Eh.

He continues out.

J.D.: Hugh Jackman's Wolverine! How dare he.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
does anyone know where i can buy the scrubs box set 1-6 ?????????

there's 1-5 at myers and stuff but on the net it shows 1-6 box sets..but on really dodgy websites.

anyone knowwwwwwww?

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
fernando said:

there's 1-5 at myers and stuff but on the net it shows 1-6 box sets..but on really dodgy websites.

anyone knowwwwwwww?
dont think its out in australia yet

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
fernando said:

anyone knowwwwwwww?
try ebay

a.Limjoco

HSC
I got all the scrubs season (cept 7 cant wait for that!) but i dont think there is box set for 1-6.... i got the 1-5 boxset and i bought the last season seperate.

TakutoKira

HSC
I LOVE SCRUBS TOO XD im better then aidan who posted after this :p

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
oh god yes! this show is orgasmic. i used to laugh so hard i'd cry.

i've downloaded every episode to date, the latest one was ep10 of s7. it is starting to go down a bit.

cartoonist48

HSC
of course there are fans dude! scrubs is the best show eva! happy with the announcement of season 8, means more scrubs! woohoo!

best moment in scrubs ever:

sometime in season 6, (forget which episode) when carla hires a nanny 4 izzi and turk says JD has to date her, because any chick that JD dates becomes ugly to Turk, and then he turns around to Elliot, and she is like this hilarious goat, man, elliot hybrid lol, love it

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
damn it. the only 1-6 boxset only sells it to ppl in the US. GRRR. but i don't buy stuff from ebay unless they're power sellers...otherwise seems dodgy to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)