selective schools for my sister? help me (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I go to a crappy school in the west and I only have three asian girls to talk to in my study group and I wish to be in company with more than three.

edit: breaking is a faggot

Last edited:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I suggest a co-ed school. She can familiarise herself with the opposite sex the natural way, rather than turn totally wild after being cooped up with the bitchiness of a few hundred females.

Ruse, Baulkham Hills, Fort St, etc.

PrettyVacant

HSC
f3nr15 said:
oh yeh gotta agree on that and at least i aint at an all boys school oh yeh
No, I have to disagree. I wouldn't mind going to an all boys school. :)

And haha, you have study groups. I can't study in a group. People are so goddamn distracting.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I tried study groups once or twice. And unless EVERYONE in the group is 110% committed to learning (which is never usually the case), then they fail badly. Studying on your own is much better.

And yes, I agree with LottoX, breasts > study. woot for going to a co-ed school! :D

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
All you people talking up Baulko. Ha! We beat them the past three years in a row.

Laaaaaame.

Jachie

HSC
James Ruse is good if you're maths/science talented and you are really going to push yourself.
And if you're Asian.

You not only have to be smart but you have to be prepared to work really hard.
You also have to be Asian.

There's a very big culture of success in that school
Of Asians.

Jachie

HSC
No, I rather like the first part.

Not so much the second. :(

Jachie

HSC
Malfoy said:
I'm not Asian, and I went there (for a year, anyway!)
Whoa! :)

I'm impressed. So impressed I would buy a hat just so I could wear it and tip it to you.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Indians are South Asian/Continental Asian, I say.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I am almost certain malfoy is not asian or indian. I remember reading somewhere a very indepth post on political debates by her and all asians have no f*cking clue about the difference between libertarian and liberal macroeconomic policies. LOL generalisation, LOL angry angry man.

Everything she mentioned about ruse is pretty much true. Not sure about girra but in my experience i'd replace what she said about fort street with baulko.

Jachie said:
And if you're Asian.

You also have to be Asian.

Of Asians.
You must be asian :wave:

Jachie

HSC
loal. I thought I was being a bit too obvious there with my azn pride. :wave:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I enjoyed gleaning my own ideas on right-wing ideology from your conservative attitudes towards education, government intervention in society and (if i recall) multiculturalism in australia.

I hope i'm correct otherwise i just made an ass of myself.

Delusional ftw but..

Hai asian Jachie :wave:

Jachie

HSC
Bobness, are you azn too? I only associate with people of my kind, so no wave unless you are. :(

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
How would you pronounce "Failsian"?
Fail shen. Works particularly well if you are a failure, shen.

Malfoy said:
That's correct, actually, and I hope that's a compliment :/ I hope you enjoyed what I was writing! (Though I'm definitely a libertarian, not a conservative, they're two different things, just for your information.)

I'm just in the middle of writing a big essay on the education system as we speak, so it's funny you should mention it.
Oh yes libertarian viewpoints differ greatly to conservative ones. My only comment with that was that many writers such as Ayn Rand and Shannon Fallon have commented on how libertarianism in US politics manifests itself as being economically conservative yet liberal towards social issues. And i was more concerned with the economic and power structure related comments of your other post :uhhuh:

Jachie i am as gaysian as pho with sweet and sour pork mixed with kim chi and japanese tea leaves. I am also blessed with a stereotypically smaller penii (still larger than other gaysians) and rip up standardised testing.

Sec c :eek:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Malfoy said:
wm_abusef, Girraween may have gotten better since I left, but I know the principal was a supercilious wanker and there were a number of dud teachers (though I've since been informed a few have left). I also didn't feel challenged at the school and they refused to accelerate me (something Fort Street and James Ruse both do). I agree with you, however, that the Music faculty is awesome and that there's a lot of extracurricular activities.
The Principal you're referring to is Gooooooooone :D *dances*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)