Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
All you talk about is essays, essays, essays... Any freakin' science students around here???? (apart from waf and neb(who is technically a hybrid))

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'll be manninging, though not for long as I have a report due on wednesday.

HSC
Well, the fucked-up thing is that the majority of my intro is a lit review, supporting why the question is important. I've always done integrated intros/lit reviews. I don't know HOW to do them separately, even though they've technically asked us to. So I'm just doing an integrated intro and hoping they don't care. *sigh*
So is the lit review meant to be 1000 words long, or are you meant to include introduction+lit review+methods+other sections in the 1000 words?

We are given 3000 words to do a research proposal in last year. A 1000 word one sounds kind of tough.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
So is the lit review meant to be 1000 words long, or are you meant to include introduction+lit review+methods+other sections in the 1000 words?

We are given 3000 words to do a research proposal in last year. A 1000 word one sounds kind of tough.
The latter.

It doesn't actually count for anything, but, you know.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Things that don't actually count for anything is just pointless. :(
I have these 200 word weekly tut preparations to hand in for english, each worth effectively 1% each. My tutor doesn't even read/mark/give them back. I'm very tempted to hand in a load of gibberish and see if she notices. :(

Going to finish my english essay due thursday now :eek:
I've done 800/1000. Yay!

Also membranes are weird. I don't get science but I loveeeeeee genetics.
/science.

HSC
For one of my honours units I have to give 5 five minute speeches throughout first semester. They're worth so little, but because they're speeches they're kind of stressful - and I don't want to make myself look foolish in front of the class so I spend longer on them than the 5% weighting would warrant. :(

I love courses that just have two big essays and that's it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)