Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
hospital rego was in the morning

And then I got to USyd at like 2:30 ^_^
Anyway I had almost no idea about the details of the event, where people were going to meet or what anyone looked like for that matter.

OH WELL, I'm only going to be here for another four years so there should be plenty of opportunities to see some of you guys.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys if I get a D in CHEM1001 would I be suited to enrol in CHEM1102 in semester 2?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Guys if I get a D in CHEM1001 would I be suited to enrol in CHEM1102 in semester 2?

My guess is if you get a D in anything, you're well suited to continue in that area.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
It makes sense, but could someone explain in clear terms why its easier to get a D/HD in advanced units compared to normal and fundamentals?
scaling, as has been said. It's basically a way to stop all the people who did 4u at school from doing fundies and absolutely killing it.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Should be fine CHEM1102 is the advanced version? If they have any issues with it, you can get a waiver form and have someone sign it once you get your exam results.

Aysce

HSC
Should be fine CHEM1102 is the advanced version? If they have any issues with it, you can get a waiver form and have someone sign it once you get your exam results.
Nah it's the normal unit, 1902 is the advanced version. Umm Adrew just send an email to your unit coordinator or whatever. That's what I did for maths and I got a pretty quick response :)

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
I'll be there on Monday at 9:00 so I'll do my best to make it... obvious. Don't worry, if it takes you less than a semester to spot me you're still doing better than riproot. Lol.
found you! :) but you left too quickly before I could say hi :(

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
found you! :) but you left too quickly before I could say hi :(
I had this physics 'quiz' (turned out to be worth ~0.6 %, lol) and I had to do some stuff and then run to the other side of the uni before they shut the doors. I'll be there on Wednesday morning :).

I think I'm going to sit a couple of rows back this time because I was getting attacked by ants throughout that entire lecture.

Aysce

HSC
Free 0.6% man :p

I'm not complaining ^__^

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So I have to do this academic honesty crap. Why did they make it so needlessly long?

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm actually in your class :haha:
Oh sweet, are you going to be there on Wednesday at 9:00? I'll try and make it, but no guarantees :S. Those lectures are next to useless and I usually listen to them on the train.

Aysce

HSC
Oh sweet, are you going to be there on Wednesday at 9:00? I'll try and make it, but no guarantees :S. Those lectures are next to useless and I usually listen to them on the train.
No but I almost ALWAYS sit in the very front so I'm not hard to find anyways. Yeah I don't learn much, planning to go to the other lectures to see if the other lecturer is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)