Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
When's your grad ceremony?
Late March. Disappointed by the fact that there is only a small TV screen for guests to watch the ceremony on from the outside - I was hoping for a projected screen. Everyone huddled around that one small TV hahaha.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If anyone here is doing CHEM2XXX and want notes/lab reports and whatnot, pm me. I have full notes for all four courses and lab reports with notes in 2404, 2912, and 2403.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
I just saw what you guys were talking about. lol I don't even know what it's suppose to make me feel? I'm happy to have the freedom to study what I want and hopefully develop what I enjoy studying in to a career. Not the end of the world if I don't get into the exact profession I want but at least I studied what I wanted to study. I pity those who get enjoyment consistently bashing Arts students. Look a couple jokes is all fun and games but whats the point in consistently bashing B.As?

Protip: Figure what you want to do and complement it with a relevant area of study which is available at uni. Followed by not giving a crap about what other people think.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Free/complimentary champagne at graduation for me and all my guests. Is this before or after the ceremony? *smirks* ;P

PS. Don't drink before your ceremony kids.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
most ridiculously stressful first 3 weeks ive had. I'm already behind readings. Arts life...

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hey all, I'm gonna be at the USyd careers fair on Thursday. If you're going to that (and know what I look like :p) come say hi :)

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Hey all, I'm gonna be at the USyd careers fair on Thursday. If you're going to that (and know what I look like :p) come say hi :)
I don't know what you look like but I'll say hi! who are you repping?

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Didn't know there was another one on! We just had the IB/Consultancy fair last week which is pretty good so hopefully this is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)