Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't know there was another one on! We just had the IB/Consultancy fair last week which is pretty good so hopefully this is great.
It's the general vacation work + graduate programs fair this Thursday. Also Trebla, how will we know who you are?!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
It's the general vacation work + graduate programs fair this Thursday. Also Trebla, how will we know who you are?!
SGSII knows what I look like though I'm not sure if she is going. I can PM you who I'm representing and my name if you want.

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Yup I'm going! If anyone wants to meet up beforehand and buddy along with me, just lemme know :)

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes!

Our plans have been foiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooo! I can meet at 11-12...? :X

Btw, I see you EVERYWHERE. At least once a week.
That I can do! :D

Anyone else wanna join? :)

Omg really where?!?!!!!!??!! And all this time you never stopped to say hi </3

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
@SGSII @traveler I'll see if I can come but my sanity level is somewhat deprived atm.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
That I can do! :D

Anyone else wanna join? :)

Omg really where?!?!!!!!??!! And all this time you never stopped to say hi </3
I think yesterday I saw you walking across from merewether/wentworth to eastern ave. You were talking to some guy. You always look at me and kinda either don't recognise me or something :p I'm polite so I don't wanna disturb your convos :D. I'll be sure to say hi next time!!!!

@SGSII @traveler I'll see if I can come but my sanity level is somewhat deprived atm.
*poke*

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
I think yesterday I saw you walking across from merewether/wentworth to eastern ave. You were talking to some guy. You always look at me and kinda either don't recognise me or something [emoji14] I'm polite so I don't wanna disturb your convos :D. I'll be sure to say hi next time!!!!

*poke*
LOL! Awks, totally didn't see you tho!
Was walking to class haha If anyone knows a shortcut from there to bosche that'd be great lol

I'll try... :)
:D

Last edited:

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
derp derp.. sorry. I looked at the wrong day on my calendar. I can do tomorrow 12-1 like originally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)