Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

brogan77 said:
I'll be signing auotgraphs at the Coop for an extended period of time, tomorrow.
I didn't see you

Skeeta

HSC

oh.

my.

gawd.

I turned up to my lecture at 8am monday morning (ew). The lecturer says.. "there seems to be a problem with your timetables - it says we have a lecture from 8-10 but this wont be happening anymore as we cannot find a lecturer to teach, so that part of the subject has been scrapped"

my heart got a really big boner (like REALLY BIG)

...that was the only thing i have on thursdays. (4 tute groups on thursday, one on tuesday.. i am a winnar on tuesdays!)

oh my god

i have fridays off

HOLY SHIT
i have thursday and friday off

I was at uni like 9-3 EVERY day last semester!

OMIGOD BRO! ! ! ! ! !

edit: I'd like to add (for no particular reason) that i have 22 hours of lectures from monday-wednesday so its not exactly a sweet deal :(

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC

it was such a big boner that it stabbed me in the brain

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Found out who my teachers were today

Goddamnit I have this teacher I had same time last year who goes

HIM: Stef do you see yourself passing Aural Perception 2?
ME: Yes.
HIM: Well you're not.

*!)@(#*!(

I passed, only because that class makes up only 50% of Aural Perception subject. Being now in Aural Perception 4, when I walked into class this morning, he gave me this "I thought you failed a long time ago" look.

This semester is going to be hell.

dora_18

HSC

i want a 4 day weekend like last semester:(...
assholes...i wish they just condensed the classes so i wouldnt have 2hr gaps in my timetable during the day

tlodg

HSC
N/A

brogan77 said:
My day consisted of:

9am-10am: CLAW Lecture
10am-11am: Bought textbooks@SRC used place after going to redfern and coop. Went back to the coop to get a bag, so i was there. saw keypad, orgasmed
11am-12pm: yay, christmas in july lunch, saw hiphop, orgasmed
12pm-1pm: played pool like a dirty asian
1pm-2:30pm: shitty, shitty finance lecture
2:30-3pm: sexytimed waf and kimi then saw keypad again and orgasmed.
Damn, I should have memorised ur timetable and stalk you. I thought you were serious about signing autographs outside co-op. well at least I thought u'd stay there for long! ur day looks pretty fun, better than mine.....
why was the finance lecture shitty
and btw
I didn't know it was july christmas today (actually never knew there were such a thing!) and when I saw some people wearing christmas hats I thought they were playing a joke.... (something like April's fool) I only knew it was christmas in july when I heard someone saying "merry christmas!" to a person selling something.....

oh, and I saw this guy who looks like Ewan McGregor (again!)
hehehe

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

ah well, interesting first 2 days sofar, managed to actually go in today when sleep was a viable option.

i cant work out if i like philosophy or not

Psych is going goooood

Stats is going to be boring as hell as i've covered the material twice before

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

Malfoy said:
12pm - Down to Bosch for EDUF1019 lecture. Boring as hell, with half of it spent on 'why uni should be free for all' and the other half spent on 'fetuses learn an amazing amount while in the womb'. Ready to stab something, seriously. grk_styl, are you sure you were saying the dude we had was awesome? *is grateful it only goes 10 weeks*
Did you not find his outfit ridiculously hilarious? lol Give him a chance, don't make an assumption after the first lecture. I loved the subject, the topics were really interesting. But you may not necessarily like it. But I'm sure you're going to love Dr Stephie. EVERYONE loves Dr. Stephie lol

First two days have been ok. Dying at the fact that 60% of EDUF2007 is made up of group work. I'd rather kill myself than do group work :( Laughing at the fact that my Jane Austen subject has a girl to guy ratio of 50:1, no joke!

transcendent

HSC
N/A

CLIN2003 is normally taken by Lorel Adams but she pulled out mid way through last semester. Now this course is being replaced by someone who doesn't know anything about how to run this course at all and is learning it as he tries to keep the course running. It's a disaster. First class yesterday all he did was introduce us to how horribly this course is being run and gave out the Unit Outlines and that was it. They better get their act together else I'm going to have to rally people up to take this to the Senate and I'm usually not one to complain either. This is bullshit, and I doubt the Senate will care. We are a dying course.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

Dear Diary,

Today I got up at 6:30 to go to university. I arrived at the train station at 7:10am, bought my semesterly train ticket and got to University at 8am. I had a double shot coffee and then went to the Medical Library to help my friend shoot his short film.

At 9:30 glitterfairy arrived, I had to walk halfway across campus to get her, then back to the Library, picked up my bag and walked back half way across campus to my first lecture at 10am, Social Foundations of Modern Capitalism which sounds more interesting than last semester.

It finished early so I went back to the Library to help shoot more film. Then we went to the Old Teachers College and we persuaded jhakka to pretend to be a doctor. It was funny. I had lunch with jhakka and glitterfairy and another coffee.

Then I went to lecture for The Australian Political Party System which was moderately interesting.

The lecture for Australian Foreign and Defence Policy featured a lecturer by the name of Bob Howard who looked, acted and sounded suspiciously like our PM. Brother? Cousin? Google has failed ujuphleg.

Ujuphleg is tired and is now going to go sleepies. She hopes all her BoS friends are enjoying their first days back at uni and wishes them all well.

With lots of love,
Me.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC

My day in a nutshell: HSTY1044 lecturer was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Caught up with a friend for lunch. We went to that bbs coffee place in Wentworth, and they gave me some scratchie game thingy with my focaccia. Lo and behold, I won a free regular latte. The day was looking up! Headed off to my first Torts seminar, where I met a familiar face. We just chatted throughout the two-hour seminar without paying much attention to our dry tutor. From there I hit up the library to return books and avoid paying my outstanding fees, worth a bazillion dollars or something by now. Chilled by listening to music in the quad before my ENGL1005 lecture on GRAMMAR. Wasn't as painful as I thought it'd be, although the Wooley building sucks as a lecture venue. PHIL1010 was pretty damn interesting and the hour seemed to fly by. Hometime now! All in all a decent first day back.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

my day:

miserable all day because im sneezing like every second, so i just skip the last half of my last lecture and go home. Didn't see anyone i know apart from ashton, i guess that's a good thing though coz i hate just, well, i hate being social when im sick, though i orgasmed at the sight of asthon :eek:

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

could someone who does ecop1002 please fill me in on any important things that were said during todays lecture. Im sick so i think im gonna be missing all the lectures this week :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC

SupZ. whoz goingz 2 da 80z partiez tomoz?? ~~

HSC

hiphophooray123 said:
could someone who does ecop1002 please fill me in on any important things that were said during todays lecture. Im sick so i think im gonna be missing all the lectures this week :(
Nothing really important in ECOP1002 today...the crazy lady just ranted about the family/state/market and the relationship between them. Nothing that you'll need to remember (I think) and I very much doubt it would examined.

Im so annoyed...the two subjects I was really looking forward to this semester (ECOP1002 and HSTY1044) are both being taken by boring lecturers...although Australian history looks like it will actually be interesting.

And Bob is John Howards brother. We had him for a geopolitics lecture last semester. He talked about sport. :rolleyes:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A

ENGL1015 - Our lecturer's amusing when she slips up and innuendo's spill. Otherwise it's boring as batshit.
Orgasmed with Malfoy :p And James (briefly)

HSTY1044 - See above. Lecturer - Flamboyant? More like, queer

PHIL1010 - Uncannily resembles HSTY1031 in content

HSTY1031 - I'm enjoying it. The lecturer's great

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

Silver Persian said:
Nothing really important in ECOP1002 today...the crazy lady just ranted about the family/state/market and the relationship between them. Nothing that you'll need to remember (I think) and I very much doubt it would examined.

Im so annoyed...the two subjects I was really looking forward to this semester (ECOP1002 and HSTY1044) are both being taken by boring lecturers...although Australian history looks like it will actually be interesting.

And Bob is John Howards brother. We had him for a geopolitics lecture last semester. He talked about sport. :rolleyes:

thanks dude appreciate it.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

Hey all you guys - who's taking HSTY 1044 this semester and why is he/she hilarious?

PHIL1010 rocked my socks :)

Silver Persian - thanks. I thought he sounded too much like him, not to be.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

ujuphleg said:
Hey all you guys - who's taking HSTY 1044 this semester and why is he/she hilarious?

PHIL1010 rocked my socks :)

Silver Persian - thanks. I thought he sounded too much like him, not to be.
omgeeeee, u do PHIL1010, wat lectures and tutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)