Should Muslims integrate to the Australian way of life? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslims integrate to the Australian way of life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Okay, so what? Does that mean it's automatically wrong? Do you have an actual objection to their methodology or are you just being a shithead?

If an Islamic institute published research that backed up your views, would you take issue with its lack of neutrality? Probably not.

Do you know how opinion polls work?

Do you know what, for example, random sampling means? P-values? Anything?

The results of the polls are the results of the polls. The polls weren't carried out by the website so the website's ideology is irrelevant. Even if the website has an unfair ideological bias, it doesn't change the results of the polls.

Does the fact that he didn't post polls that contradict the findings of the polls on there (if such polls even exist) mean that's he being unfair?

If your narrative were true these polls shouldn't exist.
My point was that it's giving people a bias opinion. I never said it was automatically wrong. BUT you're just looking at data collected by one side of the story. For that same reason if an Islamic institute published the research then of course I'd question its neutrality. Stop being so butthurt when someone questions your point of view.

On top of all this, the website's ideology is relevant. It's because of the websites ideology that it will only provide information which reinforces its case. You're not going to find a pro-communism website advertising the benefits of capitalism. Even though the benefits do exist.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
if muslims were good for a country, the middle east wouldn't be a shit hole
The minority is extremists and most do not support the interpretation of Sharia law. Yes there is a crisis in the middle east but it's the terrorists that causing problems for normal people eg: Christians, Muslims, Jews, whatever the religion or the race everyone is affected by the issue.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Typical white nonsense. That doesn't mean it doesn't matter, or that it means nothing. It plays a huge role in our lives as our identity.

Yeah okay bye whitie! :) You're clearly not worth talking to lol
that was a facetious comment

and please honey look beyond being knee-jerkingly PC and think about the reality of muslims majority countries

tbh, why does one care about what others do? If they want to be Muslim (or Hindu, Christian, etc) how does that affect you? Pls tell

Again, as Adrita said, as long as it isn't harming anyone else
because it seems to be a religion that finds it hard to separate itself from the political sphere, which as it turns out is an extremely negative influence on the countries it finds itself in power of
with that in mind surely you can understand people being apprehensive about any sort of 'growth in numbers' of muslims because democracy

There are good Muslims who are respectful and have good human qualities...
and then there are bad Muslims with the extreme interpretation of Islam which is not correct.

As long as they respect the culture and the country which they live in (Australia) there shouldn't be any problems.

>Move on.
it is clear that the average muslim immigrant find it hard to respect the country and culture they live in i.e. france, sweden, italy, greece so you can understand why people dont want anywhere in aus to fall into the same mess

sure, muslims seem to work well in america but they're often 1%ers, that, coupled with the american populaces unique [for a western country] no-shit attitude seems to be the reason they work there
so i guess encourage patriotism and restrict immigration to the extremely wealthy or become like europe???

Of course, opinion polls conducted by Israeli News sources and Right Wing think tanks provide us with a great understanding of the truth out there.
grasping at straws hey buddy

The minority is extremists and most do not support the interpretation of Sharia law. Yes there is a crisis in the middle east but it's the terrorists that causing problems for normal people eg: Christians, Muslims, Jews, whatever the religion or the race everyone is affected by the issue.
the thing is that no other groups have these problems presently
there's nothing a muslim person/immigrant can do that an asian/european/polynesian/etc. immigrant cant do, except guarantee an extra homicidal extremist for every 100 normals
australia doesn't 'need' muslims and ^above is the reason people want less to join the country
surely you can understand that thinking?

Last edited:

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Your "reality" is blatant bigoted bull, cya.
my reality?
my reality, like idk, my fathers family having to flee their own country after muslims were majority enough to come into power making their religious minority status a death warrant, and as second third class citizens made it acceptable to seize their multi-compound estate, most of their fortune and ruin their lives, just because they weren't muslim
for someone so ~tolerant~ as yourself it's odd that you'd defend the one of the least tolerant kinds of civilizations on earth
what would i know though right, my reality is only being alive because muslims and their real barbarity caused my father to come here and meet/procreate with my mother :headbang:

Stygian

HSC
We'll stop blaming it on the Muslims when they stop blaming their own shit on the Jews and 'murica and actually start actively doing something themselves to curb the extremist people in their religion.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)